Toribash
TrippinBob: We're declining your application.
Keep on practicing, playing with our members, lax up and try to avoid tripodding. We'll see how it goes from there, until now, no.
on the bright side swooya, and lukas - at least you guys are being considered ;p so be persistent and keep bombing us with all the best you've got ;p

though i dont quite understand how is HUNG gone inactive, and if it is - how come you guys can't do anything about it, hmm? i will look into this when i get time..
Last edited by k6vamees; Sep 5, 2009 at 09:18 AM.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Im like 99% sure Deady was a joke...
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I was too untill k6 posted what he posted

EDIT:Oh i'v just seen luckas and swooyas posts.I would like to test both of you ingame befor i say yes or no.
Last edited by saintowar; Sep 5, 2009 at 02:53 AM.
Ow man... Swooya re-applied again . That brings back good memories... ;)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...swooya&page=96 (also, page 95 is where dj gets pwnd... generally, I suggest re-reading old pawns. There's good stuff in there)

also, the http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...swooya&page=98, last posts (to DarkHuntsBank, who was then - it seems - named Pawnzor[somenumberhere]) was kinda cool ;)...
What do you think?
Last edited by Sahee; Sep 5, 2009 at 03:37 AM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
re-reading in over 2168 posts, learning super-ancient history, wasting over an hour or two....

Yes, it's all worth it

and i also think i remember lovescape back then, or at least i remember reading the old threads about him..
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by saintowar View Post
And is Deady for real?

no, that was me saying hi to the clan I used to be in...lol, I figured the smiley spam and incoherent jarble language would give me away as an obvious joke...anyways, hi RA.

/invade.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.