Toribash
Probably true, but I already know tyzi hates me so I don't really care :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yea, no name changes, but I do have an alt but I never use it
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Platabaer, yes I'm so original

Lol, yea I also have the swagbank, but I have no reason for it
-----
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1181
Facepalm
Last edited by PlataBear; Feb 12, 2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Nah, I like my stuff, and besides, I was the only one that put tc in the bank, so I took it out when the clan died