Toribash
Okay I understand. But if I may say a few things, I did not ask to spar you continuously through the day I saw you one time that day and that was when Beggy and Swexx were sparring; You said yes that you would spar me but you never did because I pinged and my internet was out for almost the rest of the night; By joining the family I wouldnt be trying to drag the family down on purpose (if I'm accepted) I'm sure you understand that; I have not yet master tori control, but it is something that I work at and believe that I will achieve possibly in the near future. Thank you for your time ~Micah

(P.S. If I did ask you to spar me anymore during the time I mostly likely suspected you were afk mostly because Orko acting afk when I'm trying to talk to him some days, but still thank you for the constructive criticism. Not to be rude but there is no perfection in life or games there is always room for improvement.)
Last edited by Micah; Mar 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM.
Originally Posted by SnoojaDogg View Post
I've had an account for 4 years that means I'm good I want to join your Darwinism cult.

This made me laugh. Chuckle out loud, even.
Good show, sir. Good show.
You've had that account for 4 years, good for you. Telling us that will not show us that you're good.
You didn't follow the application form at all which can be easily found in the OP.
No, go away.
So much... activity! I've taken a brief read over here and I've seen some rejections...
Nice Trip, it will keep things organized, removing spam from this thread and from offtopic thread also
Nice Trip, it will keep things organized, removing spam from this thread and from offtopic thread also
Name:aspat
Belt:green
GMT:+7
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):aikido
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:because the clan is very good for me
globe rank:14569
Originally Posted by aspat View Post

You forgot something :/
Enter in Evolution
Name: Lukino97
Belt: Brown belt
I won 10 tournament 8 of that in Twinsword 2000
2 in aikido
I'd like entry in evolution because i fight with an evolution and i like his style :3
Originally Posted by aspat View Post

Originally Posted by Lukino97 View Post
Name: Lukino97
Belt: Brown belt
I won 10 tournament 8 of that in Twinsword 2000
2 in aikido
I'd like entry in evolution because i fight with an evolution and i like his style :3

Poor effort put into both these applications. Both didn't follow the correct application format. Both players are at a waywaywaywayway early stage to be applying here.

Way.

No to both.

Also - Twinnys is mostly based on luck, considering the insta-dm on the swords (or hands, whatev) where the dm'd body parts can just fly everywhere, including outside the ring.