Toribash
I know, it makes me sad
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
here is something you can help me with to take it off your mind

give me some adive on my head work

i sold the first head with editing for 11k to ATD

check it
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=389158
It's Fabulous
True, and I saw your head shop, very nice.
-----
Look in my inventory right now.

So many flames O-O
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 8, 2013 at 05:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Clan vid song right here
The intro can be used to show all of our toris and names

Aku, you're gettin heated bidding on that set man xD