Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Its her birthday today she went somewhere camping or something for a few days
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
She didn't go "Camping". She is at a summer school thing for the Bahai.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
New IRC Channel
I've made a new clan channel with the help of some UricHunt2 and lsl. I was getting annoyed with Pablo using the password to access owner privileges. Alan and Pablo made #clandoxa so I had no access to anything. I made the new one, so now it can be run our way.
well something like that... hey i knew her birthday and that she was going somewhere...........
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
You're new to the forum with next to no posts, none of us know you, that's not how we let people in. We get well known people, and people who we're familiar with, that sounds elitist as fuck but it's how we do.
Well athens knows me i have beaten him once. I can even make heads.
cant you bend the rules im on almost every day now
Last edited by Zomper; Jan 8, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
WHAT THE SHIT IT'S A FEZCH
Yeah, Fez is my best mate in real life so i've invited him to Doxa after he has left his clan to rest. So all welcome Fez, he's a great chap so be nice :P

Objections welcome, but probably wont be listened to.
Who's athens, I don't know who you're talking about. Beating one person doesn't mean much to me, considering you're only a green belt anyway.