Toribash
Oh hey, I bought project Yi and now I dont suck with him. I have no idea why I couldnt play him before.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Oh hey, I bought project Yi and now I dont suck with him. I have no idea why I couldnt play him before.

got project yi from a mystery and I don't even use that champ
I'm meh with Master Yi. I can play him, but I end up almost killing myself everytime the camera doesn't lock on when Yi does his Q. It irritates me so much.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I always hold space when I alpha. It's something you pick up when you just stand there after an alpha in the middle of a team fight and you not figuring out how you died.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm gonna go test that out right now. I've been neglecting league...
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15

People already figured it out that will be new champion. People found some hints in the poems.

The Black Hole Drain = Zed
Melodic Tunes = Sona
Heart of the Overprotective Mother = Garen
Hands of the Juggernaut = Vi
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Chris is always going to be my hero from telling me stuff I can't be bothered to go and find on my own

As always, thank you Chris. Lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All hail Chris-sama for bringing us the news.

But Rawr, you're missing a lot of ridiculous theories in reddit.

This one and this one takes the cake.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Rengar Match

With my new computer I decided to play a few league matches today. I was messing around and despite my friend's plea of an average build, I tried AP Rengar. The result was the following.
Last edited by Retro; Jan 2, 2016 at 02:32 AM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands