Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh i'm so proud.

<Tisn't.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Application
[1] Name: Empe
[2] Belt and qi: Blackbelt, 1316 qi
[3] Age and D.O.B: 18, born in aug -91
[4] Country Of Origin: Sweden
[5] Country That I Live In: Sweden
[6] Referrals: N/A
[7] Hobbies: Parkour and general body conditioning
[8] Infractions/Bans over the last 6 months: None
[9] Any other Information: Despite what it looks like I actually am forum active. I come here several times a day to read. Never felt the need to post anything until today. I know how to make videos and I'm quite skilled in photoshop. Took a break from toribash a while ago but picked it up again and I aim to get serious with it. I play alot every day, both sp and mp.
No, not enough posts, try re-applying once you have over 100 posts. Or see if you can convince fezch that you will post frequently on our forum.
Poonbras.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
OOGABOOGA
No.
2 posts in two years? I don't think so.