Toribash
I feel like you use your job that you fail to prove to me (and thus makes me refute its existence) as an excuse to do absolutely nothing productive in the clan. I'd totally do the artwork, but I'm a nobo at lettering.
How exacly does the armband have to look like? Ill give it a go. I won't mind if what I make is used or not. I just want to be busy with something
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
The clan armbands right? If so there's a thead on it just take a look there's a list.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
I am Back ladies and gentlemen , My cousin Fixed me everything and now I am ingame trolling people :P I AM Back active.

yay mercy I was wondering what happened to you. now if only the others would come out of hiding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Lol my laptop was trolling and not working you changed any names ?

well we lost gorhen, frost and blue just now but we picked up embry, xevo, and Miss.

btw off topic but can I make a recruitment server.
Last edited by Fates; Jul 26, 2014 at 02:21 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...