Toribash
Oh, what a shame .-.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Okay, let's talk seriously about :

AD Yi versus AP Yi.

As a Yi main, i played both and i feel really comfy with them.

They both have a really strong lategame, but a huge cons is the fact that AP Yi take time to finally deal some damage, he dont get any early damage

AD Yi is strong and can shit on every people he met but can get killed with any stuns or something.

AP Yi got a huge lifesteal wich allow him to sustain in fight without any problems, also the fact that the rageblade stack up allowing him to deal more damage and heal faster.

Any opinion about AD Yi vs AP Yi ?
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Rawwrh, what's the point of this shit ? Did you get something by scoring as much as possible or is it just for fun ?
For fun and to show off. And to let people know why he's broke.
-----
http://www.elophant.com/league-of-le...50253196/skins

I have the saddest collection.
Last edited by SparChar; Dec 25, 2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by HawkeyeTFA View Post
Rawwrh, what's the point of this shit ? Did you get something by scoring as much as possible or is it just for fun ?

I like skins?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SparChar answered ^^'.

Huh.

Just figured out that AP Yi survavibility in Fight and Teamfight is way higher then AD Yi, somehow is lifesteal allow him to get back HP on enemy pretty fast, just like Aatrox lol.

Still trying to find some build Path including the core Item

Find three way to build AP Yi

Tanky :
Sated , Guinsoo , Hextech , Boots (Mercury) , Tank Item, Tank Item

AP Tanky :
Sated , Guinsoo , Hextech , Boots (Berzerks) , Rylai , RoA ? Something like this ?

Full Squyshi Aatrox Like :
Sated, Guinsoo, Hextech, Boots (berzerks), Nashor tooth, Blade of the ruined king.

Rylai work pretty well on AP Yi, the slow effect apply on Q allowing him to chase down enemy easier, and since guinsoo convert AP into damage on hit, this allow to deal more damage, to get less squyshi and to slow enemy.
But since the slow effect apply on Q, you can basically slow 4 enemy , right ?
Feel like this could be broken
It isn't broken, it sucks dick. Yi does not scale with AP. Rageblade is strong on all auto-attack based champions, yi included. Everything else you're buying is suboptimal at best, absolutely useless at worst.
Hoss.
I don't know, rageblade convert both AD and AP into damage On hit.

And i've watched cowsep stream sometimes, seeing him buying flat AP on AP Yi often, so i just thinked of rylai for the AP , the HP and the slow effect.

Also no need to be rude Hyde, i was just asking ^^.