Toribash
Working my way up. I'm rank 29 000 now
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
I wanna tell all you guys that empream got to fight against hampa in a clan war back in 2006. it was SMASH vs MAD
-----
also i made a cool new replay. Pls rate from 1-10 and pls tell where I need to improve. :-D
Attached Files
ST4B - Ars Nova.rpl (318.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by B4CKST4B; Sep 14, 2014 at 04:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heart of Gold
Hampa was a lot more active in game back then. I have been in many matches with him. The one thing I thought was cool is that he fights like no one else and I mean no one at all he used some of the most unique joint combinations I had ever seen. Deerslayer don't even get me started he could take on a grizzly bear no problem. anyway it was fun.
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
Originally Posted by empreamkick View Post
Hampa was a lot more active in game back then. I have been in many matches with him. The one thing I thought was cool is that he fights like no one else and I mean no one at all he used some of the most unique joint combinations I had ever seen. Deerslayer don't even get me started he could take on a grizzly bear no problem. anyway it was fun.

What about Nokturnal

Share more wisdom with us oldie

i did a sweet mush kick in single player
Attached Files
d3noth - harsh.rpl (19.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by desu; Sep 14, 2014 at 07:54 AM.
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Never seen Nok in multiplayer. Not even at the clan war.

To give you a accurate portrayal of DeerSlayer think of the most impossible toribash moves as not only possible but done by DeerSlayer with no problem at all.

Rank 9600 Holy damn I am seriously improving
Last edited by empreamkick; Sep 14, 2014 at 08:40 AM.
Hey monks! I just want to post so you guys know I'm still here.
Oh, and sorry for the inactivity again, parents became more strict than before.
I'm posting this from my Iphone.
I'd like to welcome some new members of the monastery, and hope we'll improve a lot.

Train hard monks!
-Vien
Last edited by Vientidos; Sep 14, 2014 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Typo
You never know how STRONG you are, until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
B4CKST4B the replay is awesome!!! i give it 10/10
-----
bds i finisht your wallpaper it took me about 6 hours lol tell me if you want more text
hope you like it

Last edited by kratos2121; Sep 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Goooood moooorning.. today its a good a day. First of all.. I'm really happy about our newest member empreamkick.

Today I'm gona do some changes.. a few novices will be kicked.. other novices will be upranked.

And I will be ingame from time to time..
If we are enough monks ingame, I'll start a little private tourney.. nice prizes ;)
And we should win some wars.. perhaps we can do some today..