LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That never happened. How you know? piffy said, i could own ponies in the clan- KABOOOOOM TRISTANA PENTAKILL! All because support-troll mundo used manaitems when he slapped
S3
That never happened. How you know? piffy said, i could own ponies in the clan- KABOOOOOM TRISTANA PENTAKILL! All because support-troll mundo used manaitems when he slapped you in the
Okey this is too crazy. If I see more crazy no more story thread. Also try to make sense. This is just horribru.
That never happened. How you know? piffy said, i could own ponies in the clan- KABOOOOOM TRISTANA PENTAKILL! All because support-troll mundo used manaitems when he slapped you in the right-hook, left-hook UPPERCUT COMBO!
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
someone should type up how Frost got so filled with bronies... like come on its like 90% of frost is bronies and I want to know how/why
FIRED UP
I converted 99% of [Fyre] into bronies when I was in it lol.

I'm fairly certain I was the only brony here when I joined though maybe Kwl was. I guess when bronies started to build up other bronies wanted to join.

Also Toribash is filled with bronies. Like, far more so than most other forums.
sorry to interrupt your conversation, but i found a cosplay-picture of *insert person to insult* :o

you dont want to see this

Last edited by SpmSL; Oct 13, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
it broke. Silly goose.
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned