Toribash
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...393409&page=59

Post #581 - #589

I do admire this, thoughts?

Indeed. Outside our walls so it's no fake shiat.

"Tell us about yourself:I lost my virginity at the age of 14. I am proud of this."

Fuck yeah.

Also Trip,hahaha you bailed so hard out of that org once that faeg started telling you how to act.
#Respect

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

He was more of a dictator then a president, America was built on freedom, respect, and rights as an individual which he did not supply any of them to the members.

I was done with it.
Name: Micah (I think I waited a month if I even had to or can ever re-apply but eh)(why is this bold I bet the ants did it; ask trip he will know what I mean)
Belt:2 dan black belt
GMT:+1
Past Clans: zero, black(dead)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I'm pretty good with textures

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Taekkyon aikido

About Yourself: I'm just a strange motivated kid with an imagination that is so large that it could possibly make you Implode but I highly doubt it. (I'm 2001% sure that he is the father of my child) I play football and run track most do high jump and long jump and the 100 meter like a boss mode cake stuck to the ceiling with no candle sticks or it would burn the CAKE and no one would like that. I find it funny that one the movies there is a tree that gets hit by lightning and it grows leave btw it stared off bare.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join eVo because it's a really nice sparring clan best one I have seen so far hope it stays that way. With mostly nice people(probably because I don't see everyone online.)I've been try to join July of 2012 BUT I didn't know how to spar at the time so I had to learn wasn't too good applied once REJECTED kept trying and hopefully this time I will get in. Have you ever seen that cartoon chicken they make it look soo good

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:I wish to make new friends I think I may possibly become friends with everyone in eVo at some p0int [(see what I did there p0int? ;)].I will defiantly promote the clan in my way such as saying to my friends: do you spar? yes? then eVo is the right clan for you! if you got the guts and skills>:] Okay I probably wont say that but you know what I mean I hope. I may possibly be able to help with the art; I'll post a head texture. I plan to spar as usual like a crazy person and if im not sparring im doing aikido or tk.

-----
forgot this thingy yes yes I know it is horrible
Last edited by Micah; Mar 28, 2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hmm, you are an interesting life form, stranger.
I'll certainly study your behaviours as do scientists with new specimens.
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join eVo because it's a really nice sparring clan best one I have seen so far

We're not a sparring clan. We have people who spar, but we're not a sparring clan.
Originally Posted by D3m0nz View Post
We're not a sparring clan. We have people who spar, but we're not a sparring clan.

Okay I'll just reword that then: There are a lot of great sparring and none sparring players in this clan, best I have seen so far; is that better?
Snoo: Also you just got reject by urban and now you are here....

Why peps app while being in a clan...
Thats insta NO from me.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Originally Posted by mdm800 View Post
Name: Micah (I think I waited a month if I even had to or can ever re-apply but eh)(why is this bold I bet the ants did it; ask trip he will know what I mean)
Belt:2 dan black belt
GMT:+1
Past Clans: zero, black(dead)
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):I'm pretty good with textures

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Taekkyon aikido

About Yourself: I'm just a strange motivated kid with an imagination that is so large that it could possibly make you Implode but I highly doubt it. (I'm 2001% sure that he is the father of my child) I play football and run track most do high jump and long jump and the 100 meter like a boss mode cake stuck to the ceiling with no candle sticks or it would burn the CAKE and no one would like that. I find it funny that one the movies there is a tree that gets hit by lightning and it grows leave btw it stared off bare.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:I want to join eVo because it's a really nice sparring clan best one I have seen so far hope it stays that way. With mostly nice people(probably because I don't see everyone online.)I've been try to join July of 2012 BUT I didn't know how to spar at the time so I had to learn wasn't too good applied once REJECTED kept trying and hopefully this time I will get in. Have you ever seen that cartoon chicken they make it look soo good

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If Accepted Into [eVo]:I wish to make new friends I think I may possibly become friends with everyone in eVo at some p0int [(see what I did there p0int? ;)].I will defiantly promote the clan in my way such as saying to my friends: do you spar? yes? then eVo is the right clan for you! if you got the guts and skills>:] Okay I probably wont say that but you know what I mean I hope. I may possibly be able to help with the art; I'll post a head texture. I plan to spar as usual like a crazy person and if im not sparring im doing aikido or tk.

-----
forgot this thingy yes yes I know it is horrible

Uh, so I've sparred you ingame.
It was a pretty basic spar.
I will judge you from how you were ingame.
I'm not taking any chances this time,
we had a member not to long ago who was
just pretending to be mature, then totally let us down.

So, what I noticed in the spar:

1. Lack of tori control
eVo is not your normal clan.
We prefer to call ourselves a "family".
This family is very hard to get into,
you need too have mastered tori control,
we can't have members who drag us down.
So to have seen this in the spar effects my
decision greatly.

2. Slight immatureness
Another thing I noticed was
a small amount of immatureness.
Well, you kept hassling me about
spars, etc. That's not necessaryly bad,
but continuous through the day is just annoying.
Signs of annoyance is often a cause if immature
behaviour.

So, I am sorry, mdm, but it's going
to have to be a NO
You have a couple things to perfect,
you are very mature for your age,
but you're not skilled enough yet.

Work on your sparring, it's easier to
do moves, parkour, etc when you
have full tori control.

Have a good day,
your friendly neighbourhood,