Toribash

Can't post on C3 forum forever your life.
I warning to you, storage/Lemon/Epic4Mike
Last edited by Chris; May 26, 2011 at 03:46 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
GET THE FUCK OUT

cna u join c3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.

Tertywerty join C3 plz

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.

Tertywerty join C3 plz

COPYPASTA IT AM DELICIOUS!
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Hi, I want to post this application form to join C3.
I think I would be a good member of C3 because I am very good at Toribash(especially Aikido) and I want to join a clan.

Please consider my application,
-Vindeper
Hello there. I'm quite sure some of you know me for a long, long time. I've since quit toribash because it got boring until I remembered this clan. So, why not give toribash another chance and start again.

Hey, I'm Michael from Singapore. I'll be turning 18 this year. I'm currently pursuing a diploma in game programming at a local polytechnic. I'm also interested in different aspects of arts, be it visual or musical. I'm currently focusing on GFX, examples would be shown below. If my english seems inadequete, it's because it's not my first language. I'll be honest and tell you that I've completely no interest in the game of toribash. As such, I never play the game unless I get bored. The only aspect of toribash that interests me is the community that it has.

Thanks~

Ghost you bitch
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles