Toribash
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Guess what guys.
I just posted.
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's cool and all, but don't shit post.
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I thought you died ;-;

SO fucking bored lately. Might play some Dota
-----
Welp we lost another member to a ban ;-;

I had some suspicions of this happening, I did check his account history before recruiting him. I felt not to speak up as I felt it would be nice to give him a second chance at Toribash. It seems that didn't work.

Anyway, it's holidays here in Aus! At least... for the High School and Primary Schoolers. I've still got another week of uni before I get my break, even then, it's only a 1 week break. Then I'm back at uni for another 3 weeks and exams period starts. Pretty sure I've only got a test or two during that, then I'm done for the year! I feel like this first year at uni has gone way too quick, I do however, have less days of uni than I did school. I literally only go Mondays and Thursdays, it's great!
NEW MITOSIS UPDATE IS OUT! , I am off to school see you guys when I come back, and yeah, I also got a chest supposedly, so I do not know where to open it, I can't find it (Mitosis), but if you haven't got mitosis yet you should get it, we have a clan named vibe
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
I thought you died ;-;

SO fucking bored lately. Might play some Dota
-----
Welp we lost another member to a ban ;-;

Dota Is bad, watch anime instead When you are boored (;
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I had some suspicions of this happening, I did check his account history before recruiting him. I felt not to speak up as I felt it would be nice to give him a second chance at Toribash. It seems that didn't work.

Atleast his horrible forum set is gone, honestly it made me feel ill whenever I came here to try join the conversation.
if you guys ever accept him back into vibe, make sure he changes his forum set.
and he got money from fran's bank which is really suspicious .
maybe he is fran?
anyways let's stick back to the topic .
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
and he got money from fran's bank which is really suspicious .
maybe he is fran?
anyways let's stick back to the topic .

he acts way different then fran acts
Signature
maybe he bought it? don't judge a book by its cover, jk.
-----
BTW I haven't been playing a lot of tb mp ;(, Mitos.is is the best game I have played its simplicity is ridiculous but it is challenging, and steam still hasn't replied to my hacked account, good job steam been over 3 weeks *clap clap clap*
Last edited by Zaxx; Sep 18, 2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump