Toribash
Originally Posted by deady View Post
SUP RA !!!

I want join,
etc....

D: *gasp, faints and then collapses - please try again in a day or two*
But why's the rum gone? :v
Wassup guys.
Well yeah im interested in joining ,i left HUNG because of inactivity and i will try my luck in here because RA is exactly what i'm looking for, a good,active and mostly a wushu clan.
Most of you guys know me,i think i'm a decent player(i hope you guys think that too),my belt is 7th dan(200 games for 8th)
I play around 1 year and half and i made so much friendships that i can't stop playing it(I do have a life,work,girlfriend and stuff but oh well im in holidays so i will relax a bit and play toribash......)
I will wait for your decison guys.
Here's some replays,could be way better but im kinda rusty now in replays.
Cya ingame.
Edit:I added more 2 replays of wushu.
Attached Files
hole.rpl (68.8 KB, 13 views)
back.rpl (88.0 KB, 8 views)
combo.rpl (76.9 KB, 10 views)
oppp.rpl (88.1 KB, 6 views)
comebacki.rpl (65.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Swooya; Sep 4, 2009 at 07:53 PM.
hey there

So i would like to join RelaxAll.
Same as Swooya I left HUNG coz of inactivityand im looking for awesome , active and wushu clan . So yeah RelaxAll would be the best choice
Some of you migh know me
Im 10th dan and I love wushu...
Im prity active and I like to make textures....

If you have any question just ask me

One of my last art work (im making sets mostly)

my current set made by me and avatar :

my old set

and that :

=D
sorry for big pictures

and some of my wushu replays :
Attached Files
decap huh wushu.rpl (30.0 KB, 8 views)
pwon shtrid.rpl (68.6 KB, 7 views)
lpown rutzor.rpl (51.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Lukas125; Sep 4, 2009 at 07:28 PM.
Ok, lets start with lukas.
I know you and Thanks a load for the custom menue. My problem is the replays. You seem powerfull and can chase over short distances but you seem to bee too hold-ish in them. I do howeever seem to remember playing with you and you being alot more laxed than that. Please post some more replays that have longer distance comebacks. Also find us ingame alot so we can see how you play in the moment. I will give you HUGE credit because you set up and execute powerfull hits well. I have no decision yet.

Swooya: I cant judge at all because the replays were all single player. Please post some multi player ones(preferrably wushu). I do remember playing with you and you were good. Find me so we can refresh the memory a bit. Also no decision yet.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
SUP RA !!!

I want join,
This is DEEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDYYYYYYYYYY, Im a fourth dan and I have won at least 20 games of judo, one of them against slipanc and another against bdo. I wnat to be in relax all because I am TEH PWENXOR!!! I got into inq because I told lightningkid that if he didnt let me in I would beat him twinswordsand the same warning applies to joo RA xD but once I am I wont leave inq, my goal is to be in every clan in the forumZZZZZ.

Here is a replay of me pwning uke, that B*tCh!!

btw, wat iz wushus?

I added a nother replay after I read the clans name, this one is uuuuuuber relaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You suck ass. no from me. :P

Originally Posted by Lukas125 View Post
hey there

So i would like to join RelaxAll.
Same as Swooya I left HUNG coz of inactivityand im looking for awesome , active and wushu clan . So yeah RelaxAll would be the best choice
Some of you migh know me
Im 10th dan and I love wushu...
Im prity active and I like to make textures....

If you have any question just ask me

One of my last art work (im making sets mostly)

my current set made by me and avatar :

my old set

and that :

=D
sorry for big pictures

and some of my wushu replays :

Originally Posted by Swooya View Post
Wassup guys.
Well yeah im interested in joining ,i left HUNG because of inactivity and i will try my luck in here because RA is exactly what i'm looking for, a good,active and mostly a wushu clan.
Most of you guys know me,i think i'm a decent player(i hope you guys think that too),my belt is 7th dan(200 games for 8th)
I play around 1 year and half and i made so much friendships that i can't stop playing it(I do have a life,work,girlfriend and stuff but oh well im in holidays so i will relax a bit and play toribash......)
I will wait for your decison guys.
Here's some replays,could be way better but im kinda rusty now in replays.
Cya ingame.
Edit:I added more 2 replays of wushu.

As for you two, nice to see u guys applying. But neither of you posted enough replays.

Swooya: honestly. those sp replays sucked ass, seriously they were pretty bad. wushu replays were alright but i wanna see more.

Lukas: same thing, i just wanna see some more replays.
Last edited by Kickass; Sep 4, 2009 at 09:06 PM.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lol wtf u skipped my entry D:

Originally Posted by Trippinbob View Post
k finally done, replays in this post

Originally Posted by Trippinbob View Post
wut i post here?, age?, name?
Balance: 3478.34 Available Balance: 3476.97
I was Custom Belt On Another Account

Last edited by Trippinbob; Sep 4, 2009 at 09:20 PM.
alright... ill find more replays for ya ..ill edit this update this post with replays

edit : some random replays
Attached Files
random win.rpl (73.7 KB, 5 views)
wushu fight.rpl (27.4 KB, 5 views)
decap jojo.rpl (19.3 KB, 4 views)
nice comb.rpl (84.9 KB, 5 views)
decap sebex .rpl (21.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Lukas125; Sep 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM.
thank you swooya and and im sad that you are quiting your app :|

edit : added replays to post
Last edited by Lukas125; Sep 4, 2009 at 10:05 PM.