View Poll Results: Overall Rating
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
3 Votes / 37.50%
0 Votes / 0%
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeahh well, i made 7th dan the other dayy. and i'm pretty sure 7 is a coolerr number.

amirite??
Duelist
UssR Member
Fuck i went on multiplayer today and 59FIFTY is like 9th dan, Pablo is 10th, and Huckman is Master Belt. I hadn't been on in months and i was just a 5th Dan...
[r] Friends and Blacklist

There is a couple of people, who I get on with really well but for some reason or another cannot join raid or do not want to. I'm sure you guys feel the same.

So, me being really awesome and all came up this kickass idea. We add a friends list to our roster. This most important thing to remember is that they are NOT double clanning.

They will be aloud to post in our board, and generally have banter with us. They will not be welcome to every raid event, which we will specify at the time. If/when we get a private board they will not have access to this.

People, don't apply for this postion. The only way to join our friends list is to be invited by a member. Guys if you want to invite someone just PM me, 2Bash or DecapW their name and we'll discuss them.

[r]tards (Friends)

Tart
Micho
Marco
Shin-Ryuu
Slycooper
Ezeth
Nuramon
Kylan97
Ele
HoboJoey

Blacklist
Harrybob12
GhostKid
IOwnUPussy
BlueSaint (And his alts)
MasterJ0sh
WarChicken
ManIOwnU
Xiongold
History
iHateHackerz
Aspire
acaTRN
Last edited by ed; Mar 1, 2010 at 06:12 AM.
Hmm, maybe just make a section on the roster like this.

Friends of [r]
Blah
Blah
Blah

Or something like that...
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly