Toribash
Your meme is mine now
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Parrot App
Hello, Parrot,

My name is VanillaMC, as you can see. I'm almost a 2nd dan, though I have frequently been told I have the skill level of a 5th dan, so you can tell right off the bat I am quite good at Toribash. and I've been playing for about a year and a half. I've already met a few of you (moop, assassinpro, smallbowl, kozmonaut, iTemp), so some of you might remember me.

Anyway, onto some personal info: My real name is Caidan, I'm 14, and I live in the US. Previous clans are MOFF, and the current clan of THOL, which I will leave, provided I get accepted into Parrot, lol. My favorite mods include ABD, Mushu, Boxshu, Xspar, and various assortments of parkour mods.

I mainly want to join because I'm looking for a place to really get accepted. I'm socially awkward in real life, so I have only a few good friends. Online isn't much better; THOL is nice, but there's really only one member I can identify with, and that's Bloodage2, who is a great guy, by the way. Anyway, point being, Parrot looks like a great clan, I've met some of your members (whom all of which seem awesome), and I think that I'd be a great addition to your clan.

My replay thread is http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=557344 , but it hasn't been updated in a while, so I'll probably edit this post to add replays that are actually decently impressive.

Thank you for considering my application, and have a good day!

Regards,
Vanil'
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
what do you smoke to think this is a good idea
i want some

...? Well, explain to me where I went wrong in my app.... I'd like to know, so I won't make the mistake of doing it again on some other thread...
why do people think we care about their skill?

And the belt only shows how much experience you have gotten throughout the game, not skill. So don't measure skill with belts.
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Wanna know more about you personally (like others said, we don't really care about skill and shit (unless you're god-level/Diamond)). Parrot is a personality-based clan.

Interests, hobbies, music taste, goals... Whatever, just go for it.
Last edited by Ele; Jan 14, 2017 at 02:23 AM.