Toribash
Hey guys

So, I have some bad news - I have decided to leave eVo :(

I was speaking to a member of my former clan [Parrot] the other day (the clan I founded and was leader of for years), and he tells me that he wants to get it active again, and I can't help but want to help him.

I've made some really good friends in this clan, and none of that changes with me leaving :) I hope you all know that this is nothing to do with eVo, it's just that [Parrot] was my home for so long, and the thought it might rise up again really excites me.

I hope we're all still friends and this doesn't change anything.

MUCH LOVE XXXXXX
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Yeah.. that's sad.
It was nice to meet you, Moop. Good luck.
All the best.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

See you around Moop. <3

Coke, that is an ambitious project. I wish you luck. I think you should heed the advice of working on models and design first as they can be incorporated into any game concept later on. The look and feel of the game universe is just as important as the gameplay dynamics.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
See you moop, sorry for being late, i've been a bit disappeared.

And thanks for being in our clan for this time
Last edited by Victor4554; Apr 10, 2015 at 10:39 PM.
Sad indeed, Moop. Until we meet again, safe travels

A side note/update: Life has been all hectic and whatnot. So many changes on the daily.
[eVo] [BaKeD]
Hey guys, I'm happy to be with you, hope we will talk more together. ^^
And thanks again for excusing my rusty english.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Hey guys

So, I have some bad news - I have decided to leave eVo

I was speaking to a member of my former clan [Parrot] the other day (the clan I founded and was leader of for years), and he tells me that he wants to get it active again, and I can't help but want to help him.

I've made some really good friends in this clan, and none of that changes with me leaving I hope you all know that this is nothing to do with eVo, it's just that [Parrot] was my home for so long, and the thought it might rise up again really excites me.

I hope we're all still friends and this doesn't change anything.

MUCH LOVE XXXXXX

That is sad you leave the clan. Good luck for you in Parrot

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Hey guys, I'm happy to be with you, hope we will talk more together. ^^
And thanks again for excusing my rusty english.

Nice to see you here

Je suis content de ton choix

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Mocu-kun <3

Entre le fait que les autres ne se bougeaient pas et l'invitation de Trip, disons que le choix était vite fait.

I get a choice to do, I said to mocu that for some reason, I decided myself quickly.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!