Toribash
Im kinda in the same boat.
/offtopic
Have a sever up if you guys would like to join .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Dude your late I closed that sever a while ago. I'll open another one I'n about 1 hour.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Was cheated out of a 7 - 0 victory against aem today. And by cheated out, I mean literally "cheated" out. It was 6 - 0 us and frandavi, yeah him, the one we rejected about two days ago changed the mod to mushu, which if you know me you'd know that I don't play silly mods in wars. Anyways Sorakouna and I aren't skilled in mushu and they ended up beating us up until it was 6 - 6. Then Fran changed it to regular aikido and shoveled me out of the ring to win. I'm thinking about contacting a moderator for rigging a war. So you could say my day was fuckin fabulous.
-----
Oh and I forgot to mention that I asked him several times to be op-ed before the war and he completely ignored my requests.

And it gets even better! Fran ended up kicking himself and blaming it on Sora even though sora wasn't op-ed either!

That laughing stock of a clan is making me crack up.
Last edited by Bercat; Jul 20, 2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I asked them nicely to contact a GM to have the war removed, and as I originally thought they seemed honest, I know realize everything they told me was total bullshit. Fuck em up.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel like sticking around here much longer. You guys are awesome, fun to play with and talk to, but I really do have bigger plans for myself. You can beg me all you want to stay, but I'm pretty much set in stone on this. I'll probably leave in a few days when I feel comfortable doing so. I will miss all of you, and "I love Lucie" (lel old tv show references ftw). This is my formal notice, and may not under any circumstances be modified.
You can still post here, whenever you'd like to. Thank you for your service, Quincy Grohen Johnson.

P.s: can we still talk on Skype or Naw?
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I asked them nicely to contact a GM to have the war removed, and as I originally thought they seemed honest, I know realize everything they told me was total bullshit. Fuck em up.

I'm gonna be honest, I don't feel like sticking around here much longer. You guys are awesome, fun to play with and talk to, but I really do have bigger plans for myself. You can beg me all you want to stay, but I'm pretty much set in stone on this. I'll probably leave in a few days when I feel comfortable doing so. I will miss all of you, and "I love Lucie" (lel old tv show references ftw). This is my formal notice, and may not under any circumstances be modified.

Fair enough. Good luck out there.

Also, (ae) or whatever they're called, sound like proper asses man. Contact a GM about that. Anyone take any convenient screenshots or anything?
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Fair enough. Good luck out there.

Also, (ae) or whatever they're called, sound like proper asses man. Contact a GM about that. Anyone take any convenient screenshots or anything?

No, I was busy trying to win a mushu game and I don't know what sora was doing.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post

I will miss you good luck c;