Ranking
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
One of my favorite cheeses is picking xin zhao into yasuo, because xin zhao is one of the strongest duelists in the game and just E->Q->W->AA->AA->AA->AA->AA walk away. Early on it does about 2/3rds of Yasuo's health at the cost of about a third of your mana and he can't really trade back, so he just gets zoned from farm. Once you get rageblade, you have shittons of kill pressure even 1v2, because of the ult utility.

Eyyyyyy, my strat is being acknowledged by someone instead of being completely trashed.

I mean most of them are pretty bad...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Eyyyyyy, my strat is being acknowledged by someone instead of being completely trashed.

I mean most of them are pretty bad...

It's also effective against gangplank. Xin is generally good at punishing people who lack trading power early. That said, he has no waveclear so you get punished real hard if the enemy bot lane comes mid or their jungler camps mid.
Hoss.
It's also effective against gangplank. Xin is generally good at punishing people who lack trading power early. That said, he has no waveclear so you get punished real hard if the enemy bot lane comes mid or their jungler camps mid.

Making it an excellent low ELO stomping strat. The buffs to Ghost blade also really helped him.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Carry team as Rek'Sai. She's hotter girl

We're love this Yasuo so much. Similar to this video.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
funny video Chris usually its the other way around xD

I got arcade riven now that skin is so crazy because of the effects.
piratez
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
funny video Chris usually its the other way around xD

I got arcade riven now that skin is so crazy because of the effects.

Nah, its pretty accurate. Honestly, any good jg will try and force yas out of his lane early because it sets him further from his crit goals.

It use to be that if you have Beserkers, IE, And static at 20 you where doing really good, dont know how it is now. But the goal for me when there is an enemy yas is to just push his late game as far back as possible.

----------------
edit: assuming the yas isn't a potato.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's also effective against gangplank. Xin is generally good at punishing people who lack trading power early.

Gangplank actually has a lot of burst damage in early trades with his passive + barrels. However he doesn't fare well in extended trades (especially if Xin took ignite then he'd have kill pressure in lane and that would be enough to zone him out/force a jungler to pressure lane/force a recall).
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Gangplank actually has a lot of burst damage in early trades with his passive + barrels. However he doesn't fare well in extended trades (especially if Xin took ignite then he'd have kill pressure in lane and that would be enough to zone him out/force a jungler to pressure lane/force a recall).

I've played the lane a few times in ranked 5s. At level 3, Xin does ~300 more damage than gangplank in trades because gangplank only has an auto/q/his passive to work with, during the same time xin hits his E, 3 empowered Qs and 2 autoattacks before his W wears off. He also heals from the autoattacks, which really mitigates any tradeback from gangplank. Gangplank starts hurting when he gets trinity, but rageblade for xin comes earlier and xin shreds gangplank in any trade that isn't just gangplank Q'ing a barrel chain onto xin. Overall, xin is incredibly oppressive when laning against melee champions. Some do really well against him, like shyvana, but he generally is a bitch to lane against.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Nah, its pretty accurate. Honestly, any good jg will try and force yas out of his lane early because it sets him further from his crit goals.

It use to be that if you have Beserkers, IE, And static at 20 you where doing really good, dont know how it is now. But the goal for me when there is an enemy yas is to just push his late game as far back as possible.

----------------
edit: assuming the yas isn't a potato.

>Berserks on yasuo, IE as a 3rd item

lost all credibility

Melee champions that get damage items that aren't Rengar don't really have a late game. You either win midgame really hard or you lose because the ranged carries scaled up.
Hoss.
Tell that to Jax, Riven, Ekko, Kassadin, Talon, Master Yi, Hecarim, Gangplank, Fiora, Fizz, etc.

You haven't played league of legends of you haven't been oneshot/1v5'd by one of these champions at 45 mins and you're delusional if you think late game melee characters don't exist
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Yasuo - He's weakest from levels 1-3

This is some top tier kek material because yasuo has one of the strongest level 1 in the game when you stack that e, if you know how to use it that is.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.