Toribash
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
Well me what you thank looks wrong an I will go right ahead an fix it.
/offtopic
Jo origin I believe . If that doesn't work sa Zeus an found me that way.

For some reason I can't seen to connect to you.
Let Satan guide you
Hi, Zeus at first I thought Legendary died, but now it's called Origin. Much confusing.

/offtopic
Look at how many pages this has gotten ._.
we know a lot of people have been rapidly post on this thread. I meant it in a good way
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
hey guys, i'm gonna leave the clan because i fell like this clan is more forum active than game active and thats not what i'm looking for, so baiiii.
If you're reading this, you just failed...
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
hey guys, i'm gonna leave the clan because i fell like this clan is more forum active than game active and thats not what i'm looking for, so baiiii.

Thats unfortunate. Good luck out there.

Also guys, I've added (Eternal) To the Ally list, after one of their leaders contacted me. If there are any objections feel free to say something, this is a team effort after all.
Let Satan guide you
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Thats unfortunate. Good luck out there.

Also guys, I've added (Eternal) To the Ally list, after one of their leaders contacted me. If there are any objections feel free to say something, this is a team effort after all.

I'm fine with it, I was in their lobby while they were discussing.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Sameone sent me a message about it , but it wasn't a leader. To be honest i dont know anyone from that can but i did Agree to be allies with another clan forgot the name but have to add them as well.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather