Ranking

Should better ban Illoai in Legend of the King Poro

Enemy got killed by Illaoi's Vessel 9 times in Legend of the King Poro.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
DUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I wanna play Yasuo, but I'm too lazy to get the LPQ on my main... Haven't played him for like 3 months Q-Q

Also, how do I convince someone that Yasuo is not broken? Some retard thinks that he's like the worst champion in League and has no counter play. Makes me sad just watching this guy spouting nonsense on Youtube comments for days on end.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Well some champions are stronger against others, but that doesnt mean you cant defeat them or that the game is not balanced. I dont think Yasuo is broken, he is good all around i think.

Compared to others melee champions like (Darius, Garen, Riven, Olaf) Yasuo usually have lower health because you go for crit and damage when playing Yasuo, sometimes its better to have a lot of health and less damage and sometimes the other way around.
piratez
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
DUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude, I wanna play Yasuo, but I'm too lazy to get the LPQ on my main... Haven't played him for like 3 months Q-Q

Also, how do I convince someone that Yasuo is not broken? Some retard thinks that he's like the worst champion in League and has no counter play. Makes me sad just watching this guy spouting nonsense on Youtube comments for days on end.

Low health, predicting him is easy, weakish early game, w can be useless vs heavy melee.

Edit: needs teamate cordination for not shit/suicidle knockups.

Gee, almost like picking around him is a thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warning: Salt levels are at an all time high

Just tried out Poppy with Rawwwrh and had one of the worst "I have no fucking clue what I'm doing" games. To top it off, I couldn't really have much fun with that experience like I usually do.

I mean, at least Sion had damage.

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
My Replays
I just played against a Ryze top with a lot of cc and he had no chance against me. He tried to bind me and ask his jungle for help but nothing worked, i was too much for him
piratez
Gonna be playing Karthus and Olaf this weekend on my smurf Jett Saevus.
My Replays