Toribash
Originally Posted by Simon View Post
Poppy update is up now, gonna try her now and see if she is better.

I hope you do realize that it's impossible for that champion to be worse than it was before the update.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
I hope you do realize that it's impossible for that champion to be worse than it was before the update.

What do you mean worse? Too unbalanced or too bad? Cause she was fucking broken, and if you were able to get through laning phase (which with some strategies and a little common sense isn't that hard) she would oneshot your adc, then your mid laner, and maybe even more. Now she's just a little shit.

Parkour • Spar • Skating
Originally Posted by JuaniXk View Post
What do you mean worse? Too unbalanced or too bad? Cause she was fucking broken, and if you were able to get through laning phase (which with some strategies and a little common sense isn't that hard) she would oneshot your adc, then your mid laner, and maybe even more. Now she's just a little shit.

"If you could get through laning phase" is a big if in non-bronze/silverland.
Hoss.
It's really not that hard to get her through the laning phase. Hell you could AFK and still wreck people with enough farm.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

Someone convince me that Elo-hell isn't actually a thing

Also notice that jinx game is just salt in the wounds, 15 minute game because premade trolls, intentionally feeding.

Disclaimer, I don't think i should be diamond or challenger, but FFS, this just ruins whole ranked when it comes to LOL. Who wants to try to climb in an enviornment where you simply cannot carry unless you are actually a whole league higher than your team. I think I'll come back to ranked when the new season starts.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 9, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
Pretty sure being AFK is counter productive if you're looking to have enough farm. Poppy's laning was highly dependent on landing her only cc, and even then it wasn't a sure win. Her ult was almost non existent unless she was ahead enough to use it for tower dives, other use for it was to run away from a gank, or fight through it, again if she's ahead.
There was no way for her to farm without getting punished for it, and whoever actually let her farm was playing the game wrong. It was almost impossible for you to not harass her when she tries to last hit. After that your team would be able to live through her dives in teamfights, or fight her if she ults someone who's not a support.

I haven't played or seen the new poppy yet, but judging from the spotlight, she's definitely more versatile now than she ever was before.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

Also notice that jinx game is just salt in the wounds, 15 minute game because premade trolls, intentionally feeding.

Disclaimer, I don't think i should be diamond or challenger, but FFS, this just ruins whole ranked when it comes to LOL. Who wants to try to climb in an enviornment where you simply cannot carry unless you are actually a whole league higher than your team.

You getting those games is just as probably as the enemy team getting them. Having great KDA is far from enough for anyone to judge if you played well enough to win. Not pointing fingers or anything, but I can play an entire match farming my lane and killing anyone who tries to stop me, but leave my team to get all objectives and not give a shit about anything other than my score. Pretty sure that doesn't win me a game.

Many of us here started from deep withing the bowels of bronze, and managed to climb out way (occasionally slowly), to the high ranks.

Lose a game? Check what you could've done to improve your chances to win, not what your team should've done.
Last edited by EJM; Dec 9, 2015 at 10:41 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post

Disclaimer, I don't think i should be diamond or challenger, but FFS, this just ruins whole ranked when it comes to LOL. Who wants to try to climb in an enviornment where you simply cannot carry unless you are actually a whole league higher than your team. I think I'll come back to ranked when the new season starts.

I used to think my teammates held me back until I actually learned how to play the game and got plat in under a month from silver 5 (bronze mmr)

If you're actually good enough to climb you should be carrying

and just because your score is good doesn't mean you deserved to win
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I used to think my teammates held me back until I actually learned how to play the game and got plat in under a month from silver 5 (bronze mmr)

If you're actually good enough to climb you should be carrying

and just because your score is good doesn't mean you deserved to win

Yeah I understand where you're coming from totally, I for one have massive gaps in my play. I can team fight pretty well for my elo (high gold), which is why I have good stats. But I'm absolutely garbage at pretty much everything else, so basically I'm a soloque mechanics hero.

This happened a few days ago when I just picked a tank, ignored my team and just engaged like a madman, basically dictated when we go in. But that's not how I want to play this game TBF. I've played a fair bit team rankeds (as ADC always), and the teamfightheavy play style I do works really well there. But in soloque its hopeless, you really have to "lead" the team if you want to carry. And when you play ADC, which is my main role, you cant really lead. I didn't even play super well those games, I just built tanky and dove their backline every single fucking match, not much skill involved there.

I'm not saying you cant carry, obviously that's not the case, but its just so much easier when you play certain roles, playstyles and champions.
Once again, not saying I deserve challenger, but for fucks sake, if the only way to carry is to pick a bruiser and go in like mad fucker, I don't really feel like climbing.

Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 9, 2015 at 11:39 PM.