Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Belt: Black (may change, as I'm buying/making a new account soon).
Past Clans: Sigma
Time spent on IRC/Forum: IRC-not much, Forum: a lot.
Timezone/location: Florida, USA GMT-5:00
Why you want to join: There is not a single member of this clan that I dislike, and Rageful invited me after the whole Sigma debacle that took place this morning, which can be found here. Here is a copy of the application he sent me:

Country/GMT: (see above)
Any run-ins with the law: two warnings, one from Hanz0 and one from BlaknWyte (insulting a member and a useless post).
Music taste: Radiohead, Royksopp, Loggins and Messina, Allman Brothers Band, Dirty Projectors, Band of Horses.
Are you a /b/rother?: I would, but rules one and two. You can call me... Anon.
ew
Yeah, I invited him because he sticks by what he says. It appears he is generally friendly and smart. He was booted from Sigma due to a disagreement with Warcry in discussion. He stuck by his ideas therefore he was booted. I also invited him because we here, all know each other well, I'm sure Kaden will be a great member to Doxa if given the chance.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
This suck ass.
I have Insomnia. I cannot get a good nights sleep in, and I haven't managed for a month. According to Wiki, I have Transient Insomnia. Do note that this is being posted at 5:20am. This could explain why I'm practically pissed off 24/7. It doesn't help that my sister got into car accident; she flew down the road and sped for a telegraph pole, pulled away at the last second avoiding death, thank fuck. She was cleared with no serious injuries, she's fine as for as I know. Anyway, any ideas to help me zzZZzz?
Last edited by Rageful; Jan 5, 2010 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Couldn't include all details :( too personal
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
From what I've researched it seems you've been wanting to join Piratez aswell. I'm just worried if you join you might leave 1 week later to join up with them. Nevertheless, I like your way of thinking and I like your strong resolve. Thus, I'm going to vote yes for you. Also, I hear you're selling that account, any idea on what the new account will be called?

PS: If Alphonse posts a giant tick/cross then I will eat his fingers.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
From what I've researched it seems you've been wanting to join Piratez aswell. I'm just worried if you join you might leave 1 week later to join up with them. Nevertheless, I like your way of thinking and I like your strong resolve. Thus, I'm going to vote yes for you. Also, I hear you're selling that account, any idea on what the new account will be called?

No, after doing some research of my own I've decided on Doxa, no question.

I'm trying to buy an account with a decent amount of qi on it, so I'm not sure yet. But if all else fails, my new account will be named Bwamp.
ew