Toribash
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
okok guys, just played vs noxiak (sk gaming) and power of evil (now origen) in a dominion at 4am....

i asked Og PoE afterwards if he was the real one, added all 3 of them bud sadly no one accepted

noxiak is rank 17 in the ladder currently, lol.

Have to say, that's pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
Sure, the active is good when you're in a rut, but if you build legit items you probably wouldn't be in a rut in the first place.

It's like pushing someone in front of a bus then pulling them away and claiming you saved their life.

And just because Vayne's W is %hp doesn't automatically make buying more %hp damage good. Last season/previous seasons it was viable cause with W max attackspeed was more valued over crit and the lifesteal made her bad laning phase not as bad. Since Cutlass and bork are overall garbage items now those benefits are all but diminished and crit items are broken.

not true. i only have one condemn, say either of them catch me i'm probably dead. eithet way, bork was my third item since i needed the lifesteal. just made it even easier... which as you can see averaging a 4.4 kda today, it works
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
don't forget woolite ;n;

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
who?

/s not /s

i honestly dont know who woolite is.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i honestly dont know who woolite is.

he's an adc that had great potential 2 or 3 seasons ago, but has tilted ever since and frequently makes doublelift look like he knows what he's doing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games