Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I haven't met Jaedan in game, but his application was quite good. His answer to the riddle was also something I've never thought of, and I can see how he came to that conclusion. It's a yes from me, on the application basis. Like I said, I haven't met him properly, so take that with a grain of salt.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I'm going to actually vote on this one: yes.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I can't stress enough how a full application will almost double your chances of an acceptance. Additionally, those who take the time for the Dungeons and Dragons alignment test are even cooler in my eyes.
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
EDIT: I'm still saying yes, but I'd like to meet him in game as well.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
The Timeenator says YES.

I, for one, don't need to meet you in-game. The forum is the source of my power, and based on your application, your forum savviness just might help energize me to the point of being able to rule ... anything, at this point.
fl0w
-No pics here.......... Maybe one of my girlfriend soon?

My favorite video game character? Probably.. Lightning from FF13.. She is pretty hawt for a robot.. v_v
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Arghblaaarrghhh.
I'm so worn out, I just played in the marching band for Memorial Day. Probably just gonna sit on my arse and watch doctor who all day. Had to carry a giant fucking bass drum.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Our parade got rained out.
Welp that's three. Welcome to insanity Jaedan.