Toribash
Holy fuck that gif

Also I miss your accent. When do we hear your accent again?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Applications are so generic and boring these days. Heard it all yo, I think we should make our applicants submit videos of them dancing irl (Won't beat Moop's dance vid doh ofc)

Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Holy fuck that gif

Also I miss your accent. When do we hear your accent again?

Soon man, been annoyed recently with this game and it's community. So I've been keeping away from a vid for the simple reason that I may just provide content that people won't appreciate.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Applications are so generic and boring these days. Heard it all yo, I think we should make our applicants submit videos of them dancing irl (Won't beat Moop's dance vid doh ofc)

Soon man, been annoyed recently with this game and it's community. So I've been keeping away from a vid for the simple reason that I may just provide content that people won't appreciate.

Back when I was leader of Parrot I'd occasionally make people submit videos of them jumping into their trousers from various objects. Now I'm older, dance videos might be more appropriate haha

And that's a shame to hear dude :/ The community does suck ass sometimes.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Alright :P haha
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
What is it :o

Are you making a game? Contest?

<- - - - Confused

Indeed yo. Planning on making a game.

Not a contest, just a idea driven thing.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂