Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Btooom!
*yawns from nap* Still talking about SAO, I see. The anime is cool and everything, but if you like an Action/Survival anime, try Btooom! It's about a 22 year old unemployed gamer who...loves gaming. His mother keeps trying to get him a job, but refuses because he is waiting to be a game developer. A person close to the man (his mother) gets a message talking about "If you could get rid of anybody, who would it be...". The mother chooses her son. Her son gets captured and is put in a game called Btooom! What a coincidence! It's the game his team is #10 in the world in! It's different though, he is actually on an island with other people trying to survive as well! They all have 8 grenades and a crystal in their hand. The game is simple. Kill 7 people and you will then have 8 crystals to get off the island. How do you get the crystals? Kill the other person and it pops off their hand. Watch how the main character meets allies and enemies on an abandoned island in this survival game! Oh, the whole "using humans to fight each other on an island" is actually a set up for a game that psychos are making. (I typed this being half-asleep, sorry for any mistakes.)
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
you sure did give some spoilers there

I've read the manga, it has great art in it. Even though one could say it's just Battle Royale, I like that sort of stuff very much. Plus, it's Battle Royale with EXPLOSIONS. How cool is that!?
Unfortunately they stopped scanlating it. Dammit. It was a pretty fun read.
Don't know anything about the anime though, how well is it done and how does it follow the original work... Gotta watch it some time.
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
> implying you couldn't just do what you want if you were the MC
> implying you wouldn't bang sugu whilst leading an epic army in game because everyone gets hard when they hear you are Kirito, the guy who beat SAO
> implying you wouldn't have impaled silica (sexually)

>implying I'd beat SAO as MC instead of fucking all those fems lusting for my virtual dick
>implying it'd not be Sex Art Online with me as MC

Sugu a shit, take those cowtits away alongside with your shit taste, Immort/a/l-kun.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Sugu a shit, take those cowtits away alongside with your shit taste, Immort/a/l-kun.

that's Immort/a/l-sama to you faggot, 1v1 me in Sex Art Online, I'll make you eat dick guaranteed.
I think the only spoilers I gave was it was his mother that wanted to get rid of him and that the psychos were making a game out of the survival Btooom! they were playing. It was kind of common sense to see it coming though. >.< Sorry!
-----
You also learn that stuff rather early. The episodes are up to 9 right now (If I'm remembering this right). Rumors spread that the season us ending at 12 due to not many people buying Btooom mangas & not enough viewers.
Last edited by Nin0fShin; Dec 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I kinda dislike it
i prefer watching Accel world than this
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Btoom isn't it? Not to like this one, but It's anime..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I can't watch anything remotely like Battle Royale :s gives me nightmares and/or cathartic episodes.

Which is a shame, because I like the premise in theory, but I hate it in practice.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oh. Don't get confused from my first post. I love SAO, it's just the club has only been talking about that. I like SAO. I even watched it is Spanish subs when the English subs weren't out. (Thank God I know Spanish)