Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say kick all the unelligable members and start getting serious on the recruiting of other members and quit being so laid back...We're an official clan now, not a noob Demonata that let's everyone in.
Sony Vegas pro, if you're serious about making videos.

Or adobe afteraffects, but that's pretty topnotch price too.
Wow... just wow. If it matters, I say that AT THE VERY LEAST we do not kick people who are already members. I can see kicking inactives, but, cmon, kicking people like Ethan who has been in the clan for a very long time just doesn't make sense.
If you people want to only recruit really good players, I'm cool with that. If you want to maybe put the players who don't qualify but are in the clan on a list, message them, and give them like a month to get to where they're qualified, I'm cool with that. But I am NOT cool with just randomly kicking every member who is below the qualifications, especially after they have already been accepted!
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.
Hey guys.... Sorry all to start this whole feud with the clan. I would just like a straight answer of wether or not permitted to join this clan. I am getting very mixed signals and would be happy to help develop this seemingly successful clan. I am not lacking in any requirements besides the thread posting limit, which I have otherwise proven false. I hope you make the right decision in you opinion and I believer we should organize a clan vote of wether or not I should be permitted to remain in this clan. Thanks for all your understanding.
"Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth."~Tom Barrett
But the way to fix that is not to kick half of our current members... the way to fix it is to start recruiting only really good players. I like Payne's idea of posting replays...
That's the issue here, is that we need more recruiting, so that we are more likely to get great players. And if the regular members feel that they don't have the rights to test people because they aren't part of the recruiting squad, then we aren't going to get as many people recruiting. We need to decide exactly what a regular member is allowed to do relative to recruitment as opposed to a recruiter or leader. ie: can a normal member do testing?

EDIT: And if a member isn't as good as other members, then why don't we offer to help them get better (in fact, Farodr/Drenss used this as an argument when he convinced me to join a clan)?
Last edited by EtherealDemise; Jun 4, 2010 at 03:06 AM.
Ethereal Demise means otherworldly death. Just so you know.