Toribash
I just really hope that Cheshyre doesn't pull another "Everybody has been denied"

XD
-----
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
look, i don't mean to be rude; they haven't accepted you either. do you really have any room to speak?

I have room to speak because I wasn't denied yet

lol
-----
Huehuehue
So when I make a proper point and am correct, you stop talking

XD
-----
I'm far too happy.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 14, 2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Please leave further conversation to PM. Any post other than an app or from an Obey member will be reported. Applicants not yet denied are under discussion.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Please leave further conversation to PM. Any post other than an app or from an Obey member will be reported. Applicants not yet denied are under discussion.

Is it OK if I leave conformation that I've read this? Or do I delete this post?

Good
Last edited by Cheshyre; Sep 15, 2014 at 06:46 AM.
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
Huehuehue
So when I make a proper point and am correct, you stop talking

XD
-----
I'm far too happy.

You need to learn to have tact. Maybe he just didn't want to argue on a thread that is meant to showcase your abilities to be a productive member of both society and the clan. Skill isn't the only thing that matters in this clan; maturity plays a huge part in who gets accepted or denied.

This is not an isolated case. I've seen you do this numerous times.

In any case, iPortal, your application has been denied. Thank you.
Last edited by Judas; Sep 15, 2014 at 07:17 AM.
Remember kids: You can't spell SLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER.
Name- Pandora
Age- 17
GMT- Central European Timezone
Replays- None
Gamemodes- Im good at ABD, Aikido, Wushu and a few more.
My name is Pandora, I live in Florence, Italy, and still do, and the reason I really want to join this clan cause I always been amazed by the clan members fights. I am a blackbelt, but if I been playing a little more than I have so far, I would be a lot farther in my Belt level. Thank you all for reading, bai.