Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Valterain View Post
Dude. Vokster. You're a killer. I love you.

Love you too; and to everyone else, or maybe more so our leaders. I'm going to make an application template and an example application, because the last few applications have been nothing short of awful.
Last edited by Icarus; May 23, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Application for Nitro
Hello Nitro. I am Martin, I am 14 years old. Let me get this our of the way first, my win % is not the best in the world which kept me out of other high ranked clans like Wapow. If Nitro goes by win % for a main key, please go by my recent win % which is 55% in the past 10 days, 119/216. I also want to make sure that you know I only try when ever I am in a clan war, trying to just beat someone that has been streaking, or when I'm in tourneys. But I am a 5th dan black belt. I have not yet taken any clans to heart other than when LOET was active and same with when BadCo was very active and thriving with active members. But I have been in quite a lot of clans that were not so memorable to me. Such as death, MJ's/BvB, Anbu, Grid, and Sins. I have not tried to gain any reputation in this game, I am generally quite as of recently and I just haven't gotten into talking a lot to people that I didn't start playing this game with. I started with playing Mushu as a main mod with people like racci and 0Bomb0. But since 2013 they have gone inactive from what I've seen.

My main mod that I play now is just aikido. I do dabble in rk-mma and mushu type mods. But recently I have tried to stay with slightly more mainstream mods to gain skills in them, which has started to work. Since starting to play mods like greykido ABD and aikido I have started to increase my terrible win % which is slowly on the rise. I wouldn't consider myself the absolute best toribash player but I do feel that I stack up well against some decent players. I have tried to get into big clans a couple of times but it's always been a bust. I've either been "too low of a belt" or "unskilled" but in reality I just think that's because I don't have any type of filter when I start typing up a storm so I might get a little annoying at times which Is why I try to keep myself quiet. I have just recently been almost banned by the other person setting up a corrupt duel on my behalf, but had the proof to show that I did not set it up but he did. So I don't know if that counts as an infraction or not but if it does, then I have one known infraction so far in my time of playing. I am not forum active with talking but I do check the forums basically every time I play which is very often.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I don't have many real skills with much other than I'm starting to tinker with audio programs. I'm just one of those people that fly under the radar so I don't have much reputation anywhere, in game or in real life. But I try to keep those separate so I won't try and ramble on about my life or anything to make you bored so I gave a good shot at leaving you with a quick and concise way to judge me.

Hopefully I gave you fair enough reason to bring me along with the Nitro clan.

My conscience had led me into trying out for Nitro, and if fate happens to go along with it I might be a new member of Nitro.

Good day,
MartinHam
Originally Posted by MartinHam View Post
Hello Nitro. I am Martin, I am 14 years old. Let me get this our of the way first, my win % is not the best in the world which kept me out of other high ranked clans like Wapow. If Nitro goes by win % for a main key, please go by my recent win % which is 55% in the past 10 days, 119/216. I also want to make sure that you know I only try when ever I am in a clan war, trying to just beat someone that has been streaking, or when I'm in tourneys. But I am a 5th dan black belt. I have not yet taken any clans to heart other than when LOET was active and same with when BadCo was very active and thriving with active members. But I have been in quite a lot of clans that were not so memorable to me. Such as death, MJ's/BvB, Anbu, Grid, and Sins. I have not tried to gain any reputation in this game, I am generally quite as of recently and I just haven't gotten into talking a lot to people that I didn't start playing this game with. I started with playing Mushu as a main mod with people like racci and 0Bomb0. But since 2013 they have gone inactive from what I've seen.

My main mod that I play now is just aikido. I do dabble in rk-mma and mushu type mods. But recently I have tried to stay with slightly more mainstream mods to gain skills in them, which has started to work. Since starting to play mods like greykido ABD and aikido I have started to increase my terrible win % which is slowly on the rise. I wouldn't consider myself the absolute best toribash player but I do feel that I stack up well against some decent players. I have tried to get into big clans a couple of times but it's always been a bust. I've either been "too low of a belt" or "unskilled" but in reality I just think that's because I don't have any type of filter when I start typing up a storm so I might get a little annoying at times which Is why I try to keep myself quiet. I have just recently been almost banned by the other person setting up a corrupt duel on my behalf, but had the proof to show that I did not set it up but he did. So I don't know if that counts as an infraction or not but if it does, then I have one known infraction so far in my time of playing. I am not forum active with talking but I do check the forums basically every time I play which is very often.

I live in Pennsylvania, USA. I don't have many real skills with much other than I'm starting to tinker with audio programs. I'm just one of those people that fly under the radar so I don't have much reputation anywhere, in game or in real life. But I try to keep those separate so I won't try and ramble on about my life or anything to make you bored so I gave a good shot at leaving you with a quick and concise way to judge me.

My conscience had led me into trying out for Nitro, and if fate happens to go along with it I might be a new member of Nitro.

Good day,
MartinHam

Neutral for now I want to know more about you.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました

Good day,
MartinHam

You read the OP. Grats!

Seems. Meh. You revolved your app around Win ratio quite a bit. We aren't wapow. We don't care for that. It's merely a broken and unjust number we'll never take into consideration (Unless it's expecting high,a nd you have high qi of course).

I would like to play with you a bit in-game though. Find me, I'm online all the time. or even PM me; I usually roam the good old forums. After that, I'll decide my decision.

For now Neutral.

Some more Forum activity and posts under your resume would be nice.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
So you do seem like a cool person and i personally liked the application. Some people look at the size of the application and skim it instead of reading and say there is not enough information. Though, after reading it you crammed a lot of good info in there and btw Win % is a bragging rights thing I don't even know if you can deny people from a clan because of that. Besides your Win% doesn't mean as much to anyone as you think it does. Some people have bad Win%'s because they are always fighting people better than them. Others are just bad at the game, but they still do not matter I would like to test you ingame and I personally say Yes to the app. This may or may not cause other people to change their opinion

Good day,
MartinHam

You seem to brag a bit too much. And also, you shouldn't try to join a clan just because they're high ranked. Nitro could be last in the clan listings but as long as it still had the same people I wouldn't care. Because warring means nothing to me.
NO
i like martin ham's app i'll say yes but i need more feedback from my mambers.

sidenote: thanks for removing that application Jtank... didn't even notice it.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert

Good day,
MartinHam

I like the application, he gave us detail on his toribash career, some info on his real life, and previous clan history. You spoke of your win ratio which is now improving you said, well it's nice you brought it up, it's not bragging so much as pointing it out. It's a solid yes from me. Maybe get to meet me ingame and we can talk. Something I would like to see though would be more forum activity. Interact with us here as well as ingame. Also do you have a Skype? That is one of our key ways of communicating, not required, just encouraged.
Last edited by Icarus; May 23, 2015 at 06:12 AM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16

Good day,
MartinHam

I'm almost certain that he applied for Origin when i was still in there. Or he created some kind of ruckus during a clan battle with a few of his old clan mates. I'm absolutely certain it was one of those. Your app was good and all but, i feel like having you here is not worth taking up one of our few spots left in the clan. I've played you before and your skill in my opinion isn't qualified for the #2 clan. So I'm gonna have to say no. Sorry.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
I like your app ,it contains everything I wanted to see ,though I didn't really like how you talked about joinning high rank clans...but its still a

YES from me
I never forget.