Toribash
Hello ORMO.
Long time no see, got more or less mature out here.
Didn't play toribash for quite a bit, so I'm back, tryed getting my old skills back, and getting some new ones.
In what I guess I succeeded.
As you know I'm mostly a realism player.
I'm honestly not good at booms and stuff that are connected to that.
Though I can do some decaps etc.
Hope you'll be positive to my application.
Attached Files
#A+ Hypertwist.rpl (201.6 KB, 40 views)
#A+ Backflip 360.rpl (120.3 KB, 34 views)
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Those flips are pretty good. But even Ruki could do that, I am not all excited about them. I'll be staying neutral about you.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Ruki, dunnow.
I don't feel excited of them too. But I canэt make anything exciting.
I had a lot of ideas for replays. But I don't know how to hack replays.
Just already know it. Maybe it's my style.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Idk Ruki, that back handspring was pretty great imo. And the backflip was pro. But I am confused why Lexx posted these, he can do so much better.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
They are not anything special. He did not impress with them, even though I am more into demolishing uke. I can do that in 5 minutes.
[20:35] <Erth> :D
Taco,

1st replay: Decap was actually pretty good, but it would of been much better if you kept on your feet at the end, that sort of ruined the flow of the replay.

Second replay: The first dismemberments were ok, but the grab dismemberment ruined it, but the movement when you're doing the dismemberments is fairly smooth.
As before stay on your feet a bit more, unless you're doing a trick like a handspring.

Third replay: Movement at the start didn't look good at all, but after the hypertwist like trick it was a lot better, you flowed well near the end until the pose which didn't look as nice. Way better than your other replays, but still has flaws.

No
from me.

Mig33, replays have dt changed nope.

Lexx, will judge you in about an hours time.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Hey. Applying again, starting to think you guys might be getting sick of seeing me. =D

Bam - Madman/Boom/Skeet
Friend V3 - Madman/Booms/Skeets
Sty - Madman/Booms
Attached Files
(Chaos) Bam.rpl (215.5 KB, 18 views)
(Chaos) Friend V3.rpl (291.1 KB, 19 views)
(Chaos) Sty.rpl (176.9 KB, 17 views)
League of Legends NA: Locus
Originally Posted by chaossook View Post
Hey. Applying again, starting to think you guys might be getting sick of seeing me. =D

Bam - Madman/Boom/Skeet
Friend V3 - Madman/Booms/Skeets
Sty - Madman/Booms

I severely dislike the endings. No pose? You NEED one to top off your work.

However, the replays were pretty good. I like the intense destruction and powerful boomhits. You look slightly stiff at times but I barely noticed it.

As for me I'd give you a yes, if you start making poses in the end. But hey, I'm not a recruiter. You have my seal of approval though.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
My Application. The names of the replays say whatever they are.
I have 8 nice replays, which i've picked these 3 of.
Attached Files
Ormo-Split'nDecap.rpl (60.2 KB, 11 views)
Ormo-split.rpl (46.7 KB, 7 views)
Ormo-Skate.rpl (41.8 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by sebbyxP View Post
My Application. The names of the replays say whatever they are.
I have 8 nice replays, which i've picked these 3 of.

I think you need to work out the stiffness and gain some more flow. Looking at it now the replays seem quite dull to me. But I guess you'll have to work that over in order to get a yes.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly