Toribash
Cool, Chreeys.
I'm still thinking of buying Brolaf. ^_^
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I'm already idolized at my college for how well I play this game.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chreeys, hell yeah . He's always like "Brooooo!" and "I'm OP?... Your mom is OP!*trollface*"
Friggin' awesome skin! Ulti - "Bromacia!!!"
Last edited by Lexx; Jun 27, 2011 at 04:53 AM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
I'm idolized by no one by how I play.

Since very few of my friends irl actually play .

Stupid rednecks don't care about league of legends, and only care about their spit tobacee and shitty beer
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Started maining gragas.

Shushei wannabe? : D

Gragas is cool champ, he was my first purchase.
Those barrels are pain in ass and ulti is mega trollish.

Since he has nice hp regen I build him with sorcs, RoA, Rabadon, Warmog (lolol) and Rylai. Almost 4k hp, nice dmg output and freakin hard to kill : d
Last edited by Lume; Jun 27, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
retired
Gragas is a coolguy. Only problem I find with him, is if you are fighting someone who knows how to fight gragas(dodging and poking back) well, then your lane is going to be messed up.
Main champion, that annoy me with this, is Ezreal, Blink poke and dodges barrels. Although, cant win them all, eh.

Thinking of maining Akali, got 4 skins for her. And she really fun. However, I just cant seem to keep consistant with her :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

I main akali, and I should say she is the best pubstomper. Although you need some kills along the way, or you will be underfarmed.

Also, if you find it hard to stay on your lane with some champs (which I did when started to play her) I'd suggest getting boots + 4 pots first. WIth 800 extra health you can stand against anyone and still be aggressive. But you need to get runes to trigger up your abilities without any items.
Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
I main akali, and I should say she is the best pubstomper. Although you need some kills along the way, or you will be underfarmed.

Also, if you find it hard to stay on your lane with some champs (which I did when started to play her) I'd suggest getting boots + 4 pots first. WIth 800 extra health you can stand against anyone and still be aggressive. But you need to get runes to trigger up your abilities without any items.

Rune are not a problem, what would you suggest. I have full AP runes, so I can trigger the AP from any of the colours. I have AD yellows, but could buy others. HP quints also. What blues would you suggest?

Currently running, All AP(apart from HP quints and Magic pen red). Starting with Doran's Blade.

Then build Hextech Revolver -> boots(swiftness if not much CC, Merc if there is) Rylai's next. Make the gunblade, then rabbadons.

I can pull off fairly decent scores. Just not consistant, and my premade team is getting angry, at me and another player, as we do not have a consistant main :S
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech