yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

No for me, because Murm is great leader and we donīt need 2. Also we have 2 Co-Leaders..
"Roses are red violets are blue, if I had a brick I'd throw it at you." -Stewie
Originally Posted by kngsparten View Post
I voted no, simply because of this. Think of it this way, there's a tough kid on the block, well known and feared. Now, a new tough kid moves into the block and you know that these two tough kids are going to fight to gain control of the territory. Basically, this means that if there are two leaders, there are going to be some problems.

Power corrupts. Absolute power absolutely corrupts.
Meaning with one person as the ultimate authority = bad.
Originally Posted by Galt View Post
Power corrupts. Absolute power absolutely corrupts.
Meaning with one person as the ultimate authority = bad.

Well.. you are right that absolute power corrupts, but Murm is not the only one in power, so he don't have absolute power.

And anyway.. You don't know him.. he will not get corrupted EVER..

I vote no, because of this: Murm is the only one (right now) that is worthy to be leader. Maybe Grayve would be a worthy one, but as he said to me on msn, if he is in power for too long, he do get corrupted...

Chris is a good one too, but his English is not very good. It's ok for Co-ldr, but a leader needs to explain things more.

Murm was the 1st member of this clan, he was ALWAYS in power right from when he joined (Uric, and Llama decided like that as a gift that he joined 1st)

And he NEVER got corrupted so far.
So this is my opinion.. If someone don't like it,... tough luck
Last edited by Abel; Feb 27, 2010 at 12:54 PM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post
Be a bit more active(i know your internet has been wrong lately) ,be polite to people(not saying you are not.)
and be patient :P thats all i can say.

Oh yeah.. and don't ask questions like that, because that means you WANT to get ranked up.(Not saying you do)

Acctualy, you did... ~Gravy

I did what??
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Well... I think thats just a choice that we can make.. I prefer hi or hey better, because the're shorter... xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!

Are you tipsy again?? xD
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!