yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I vote Yes,Because Its a need of another leader so we can have the the past remembering and moments and all we have is to get a new leader.Its needed because "YOU" can handle this big shit of ship alone or some carpenters might Kill you so there should be a good Captain which can help when that is happening.You see I am not forcing anyone to post yes but I personally think that there should be two leaders to run a big clan.This clan is getting bigger and bigger day by day and if the problems continue it will harm the ship by the members leaving and in-case your not online for a day because oh you 12 Grade the other leader can handle the clan.You might be having problems in logging on everyday so the other leader might put the clan clean and steady.Understand this is a big decision.
It would be better with a little Border and Shading. Yeah, those pixels on head are sic, i love those wings anyway
I voted no, simply because of this. Think of it this way, there's a tough kid on the block, well known and feared. Now, a new tough kid moves into the block and you know that these two tough kids are going to fight to gain control of the territory. Basically, this means that if there are two leaders, there are going to be some problems.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!