Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by kelvin2 View Post
Hi... oh ok Bye still love you guys

We hate you. Bye for good.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
You can try. You will be disappoint. I don't have much.

Well, if that's the case, we'll beat you down and strip you completely of your cookies and of your clothes including your grundy undies. Good day, sir.
Our options.
Look, what are we going to do?

All the leaders except for fezch are gone, rdc just went away. These are the only 3 options i have gathered, no.1 is best, no.3 is worst and no.2 is the middle.

1. We kill the clan, fezch and i, aswell as any other members that may still be here, gather up toricredits and start a new clan from scratch with another name. (rdc gets to recreate 1336.9, we get new members, new name, and a clean slate, everyones happy... i hope)

2. We put everything into keeping this alive, tc for tourneys and ibots for servers, until it inevitably, dies. Even though this is the honourable choice, we wont have enough tc to start anew afterwards.

3. we all split up and go our own way. (really fucking bad idea)

I dont have the authority to do this, because im not a leader, but fezch you really need to start choosing for the clan, you say this, then you dont do this, you sit and do nothing. You are a good leader, but we need to do something. I previously adressed our problems in the worries thread, but i didnt state nor demand anything. This is a major reccomendation.
We need more allies, this lounge is lonely. Doxa piratez and 1336.9, not too many people active at the same time, i just like to chat, so more allies = more chatter!

But wait, we're allies with piratez, but doxa, are you and piratez allies?
Yeah we are, and I believe we have a few allies. SO WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY?