Toribash
You nerds and your plats......
*sigh*

I need to lock on to what I really want to learn/what I do best and try to max my ability there.

Then Ill get all the bitches.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why not spam Yasuo like you used to when you got him? I abandoned my Silver 3 account and I haven't played Yas in a while so I have no idea how good he is now though.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Why not spam Yasuo like you used to when you got him? I abandoned my Silver 3 account and I haven't played Yas in a while so I have no idea how good he is now though.

Send me a new invite?

And idk, moved on to other champs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Support Illaoi is viable and pretty land bullies.

asdf

Free mastery scores.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Yeah, you don't even have to do anything. Your tentacles are like 85% of your damage.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Support Illaoi is viable and pretty land bullies.

asdf

Free mastery scores.

How does that work tho? Botlanes are quite usually doubleranged, so tentacles die always, and fast.
Sometimes they spawn in the bush and stay inactive until the inflicted comes by. Can't really kill 3 of them at once.
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Yeah, you don't even have to do anything. Your tentacles are like 85% of your damage.

I still have to do thing as support. And Tentacles deal 10~180 damage (based on level) and +120~160% AD plus bonus damage from Q each rank, It's pretty high damage without any AD item. Illaoi have great stats but very lower attack speed than Annie's.

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
How does that work tho? Botlanes are quite usually doubleranged, so tentacles die always, and fast.

If enemy is Vessel, A tentacle will spawn near Vessel user and attack them quick before get killed. It's impossible to kill a tentacle quick after it spawned without attack them. Just dodge a tentacle's attack and kill it.

Being Vessel seems pretty annoying in land for enemy. They have hard time to csing with Vessel.

Oh hey I heard that enemy support got blamed by his team for being Vessel. It's hilarious.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 5, 2015 at 10:44 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.