Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Coloo, tis ohk about the inactivity.
And fighter WAS in our clan, but I had forgotten about him, and so he missed out on being kicked in the last mass-boot.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Wow, rage?
RDC, my brother, I have to agree with coloo on this. You gave him the mod position, and then you have started saying that he was practically begging for it. I see no evidence of this, sorry.
Peace? /me holds out fist
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Don't mind Loach. He has been in a coma for two weeks due to too much drinking.
Also, if its low, tell them to apply after they have at least 200 posts, otherwise they will not be allowed due to possible inactivity.
Pictures 1 and 2: Where were you? I can't remember.
Picture 3: Nice ACDC shirt. And cool concentration face. ;P
Picture 4: Is that you?
Pictures 5 and 6: were you driving the cart, or was your mate?
Picture 7: Ewwwww...
annika is gay.

Chapow!
You can try. You will be disappoint. I don't have much.