Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

How come everyone is leaving as soon as they get unbanned? Anyway, cya man, you were cool. Also, if people would just fucking look at the inactivity board, i said i was inactive cuz i was moving house. THAT MEANS NO INTERNET, how can they expect me in-game? i go in game whenever i have free time.
I haven't got shit on my Tori, probably won't until I find the tc to get the rest of my text set.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by kelvin2 View Post
Belt: Black Belt
Past Clans: Legions
Time spent on IRC/Forum: (IRC)Holidays: 1-4 hour a day School days: 1-2 hours (Forum) Holidays: 1-2 hour School Days: 30min-1hr
Timezone/location: Australia NSW Sydney / GMT +11 hours (+10 after day light saving)
Why you want to join: Well... I want to join this clan because i don't feel right being in Legions...And i want to be more accepted in another clan with better friends...and surely learn moves,texture making, etc etc...And surely u guys rock

Hope you guys would accept me ^^

Hello.
Bye.
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
Exactly.
Hygen, if you find someone who you think is good, before you ask them to join, look up their post count on the forums. This will save wasting both their time and yours.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
My secondary goal is to make lots of fucking money and buy everything i find intising.

Fezfez can has?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD