Toribash
Poppy's legacy skins will be available when her champion update lands on Snowdown patch (next future patch).

(I already owned all Poppy's skins before her champion update. ;P)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Poppy's legacy skins will be available when her champion update lands on Snowdown patch (next future patch).

Can't wait! I want the rapey lollipop.

Also..

So refreshing to have Blitz on your team, also funny rage in chat

Originally Posted by Chris View Post

Got Lollipop poppy in a mystery gift a year back.

Now it's got some use.

New Snowdown skins coming soon in Snowdown patch on next week.

The following is all Legacy content and will retire from the store after end of the Snowdown event. (Snowdown Bard is Permanent. It is because it is only his second skin.)
Last edited by Chris; Dec 1, 2015 at 08:38 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I saw a new champion concept today about an earth mage that controls magnetism. Pretty sure Oracle had a similar idea a long while ago on this thread.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I saw a new champion concept today about an earth mage that controls magnetism. Pretty sure Oracle had a similar idea a long while ago on this thread.

FUCKING PEOPLE STEALING MY IDEAS I ALREADY FLESHED OUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS AJDHKJSJDLKJASGDHLKJSGDKJLSAHDJLAKSHDJHLDKSJ THE TINFOIL HAT ISN'T WORKING
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Both accounts plat now. Gold 5->Plat 5 easiest climb of my life. Under 20 games. Lets see how long getting both to diamond takes
Last edited by Hyde; Dec 3, 2015 at 01:54 AM.
Hoss.
Yeah, gold is super easy. Took me 100+ games from silver -> gold, and then <30 games to get from gold->plat

I'm probably sitting at like 150 games in plat though LOL (P3 atm)
Got some RP with the intention of getting the new trist skin. I have no self control, got some good shit doe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]