Toribash
it doesn't convert his q to magic damage, if that isn't the whole point i don't know what else to tell you
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Following on from Tyzi…

As far as I know, runeglaive only works on camps

For some reason, I had a really pleasant game in silver. Top was losing pretty hard. The top fizz kept blaming himself for losing his lane, but we told him not to be hard on himself. We ganked him and everything was smooth from that point.

If you want games like this, just play Lux against a cho'gath that fails to understand basic creep aggro. Like that kid kept on losing trades because of creep attacks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Oh god, I can't tell you enough how important it is to understand creep agro. If you manipulate it well, you can probably be crap at everything and still get to Silver 3 like me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Oh the irony in Tahm's summoner name :') (irony/coincidence idfk)

Interestingly enough I had played a match with him before, and he was on my team for the next queue and someone dodged, so I chose Karma (one of my main champs) because the chances of him being on the other team was so high lmao

Originally Posted by Lane View Post
he's made posts like that before pretty clearly for the purpose of showing off that he's matched with "goodplayersxd"

That is literally untrue

Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Do you know whats more embarrassing than posting single matches, when in fact the point was similar MMR? Being a cunt about it.

He decided to go through my match history and harass me about that, too

I've never met this fellow but he seems to have taken a liking to being a rude person to me
Last edited by Hush; Dec 1, 2015 at 05:30 AM.
FIRED UP
Oh man, the harassment! Sorry, I'll remind myself about how much of a cyber bully I'm being when I tell someone ninja tabi is bad on mages

the humble brag is real
Last edited by Lane; Dec 1, 2015 at 05:59 AM.
Guys this isn't league, why are you guys being so cunty
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I'm not trying to be cunty, I just thought it was funny that he'd call me out for "harassing him" after I told him it's bad to build ninja tabi on mages
Originally Posted by Lane View Post
I'm not trying to be cunty, I just thought it was funny that he'd call me out for "harassing him" after I told him it's bad to build ninja tabi on mages

You really need to settle down
As explained in a previous post, I posted the images because they are interesting

If I thought I was good or cool by playing with gold/plat players then I'd go an play ranked. I play league casually

Also the ninja tabi was a tactical choice and a preference for the lane

At least I'm not sitting here complaining about your builds. Honestly.
FIRED UP
How to win a 4v5? Win lane and then roam bot and completely shut them down as well. ;>

ap rango

edit: another 4v5 (wukong ragequit because of yasuo/ryze fighting over mid + varus didn't have a support then enemy rammus came back 20min into the game) featuring an off-meta pick.

ap horsey

edit: he's done it again woo

ap piggy

Last edited by Holotor; Dec 1, 2015 at 02:18 PM.