Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

My Holiday. Any Posts welcome from anyone.
Well Dudes and Dudetts of all Toribash. I got bored and thought I'd give everyone a little Picture Gallery of my week long Holiday. I'm too lazy to put this in Rapid Threads. That's why it's in NZ org.

Here Goes:

This is the Bay, viewed from the Bach:

And From the Beach:

And a little bit of Entertainment for the lads:

A Bit of old Jetskiing:

The Go Kart was Legend!!!:

And the top of the hill we conquered in the Go Kart:

And the conclusion:

And that pretty Much Sums up my Holiday.

Comments Welcome.
Sorry fezch, i went a bit overtime, my internet company fucked me around and i didnt have internet at my house until a week after we moved.

Also, fighter, you aren't in this clan, as far as i know, you never were.
Pisss off RDC, i had no fucking greed for power, fezch offered me a mod position, but we cant have 4 mods, just remember, you stepped down from your position for me, i took that as a favour, and i thanked you for it, now you are giving me shit, for a job you gave to me, i just dont fucking get it, i understand you want the old clan back, but i dont understand why you would give me your position as a mod, then say we were freinds split due to lust for power. FUCK YOU, i never needed, nor lusted for mod powers, as much as i like being a mod, it would never split me from my freinds, just remember who started this rdc, you did. Dont shift the blame cunt hole.
You wont find any, until fezch decides that people with a low post count can be in, just as long as they become forum active after joining, we wont get any members.
My plan is to get RDC to pick up the brain he used to have and use it, im fucking sick of copping shit off of him because of a gift he gave me. (mod powers im talking about)

My secondary goal is to make lots of fucking money and buy everything i find intising.
Err, piemanbob, you shouldnt judge, you weren't here for 90% of your membership, you got banned remember? So how would you tell if we weren't active? I only just got my internet back up.