Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Umm, ohk. Cya.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
this applications sounds more like asskissing for fame than actual clan joining... GTFO
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
@hygen 1336.9 was my loved clan.......... the clan i1336.9 is more then a clan to me it means too much to just rereate something else, id rather stay clanless until this shit dies then ill recreate the real 1336.9....

and as for you coloo dude calling snor a cock head is like calling me and the rest of the originals cock heads too.... we wer brothers split by chaos and greed for power.

u mess with one of us u mess with all....
thats how i fucking feel
JaCk Is BaCk
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post
this applications sounds more like asskissing for fame than actual clan joining... GTFO

I thought I was harsh... I second that motion GTFO.
OH NO MY SIG IS BOLD AND CENTERED!!!
Originally Posted by Shin-Ryuu View Post

asskissing for fame... Just cause ur clan is a official clan and well known doesn't mean i applied to have fame of being Doxa and going into server and everyone looks at you and says " Oh Wow it's a person from Doxa " No That is not the reason.. Hope you can understand D:

I know you guys are going to flame me but meh i dc
Last edited by Apozke; Jan 5, 2010 at 03:26 AM.
Quitting
I hate to say it, but I'm going to quit.
Its not because of the current inactivity of members, just i don't feel comfortable here anymore.

When i joined, i was told that its going to be 1 big happy family. with Corey, Alan, Zanzy, Pablo and me.
But, those days are gone, and i'm going to join my old clan again, since i feel more comfortable with them.

I'm sorry guys, Hopefully we can all still be friends