Ranking
@Oracle

Exactly.

But not for a second or two, for something like 10 sec or more. (If the ult is charged up)
French Player, Old member of OFRO
RAWWRH damn it. People in Africa could've eaten that money. Stop wasting it.

Jokes aside, I'm still looking forward to what Poppy will become after rework. I'm just gonna miss deleting carries tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Please don't ever build Athene's or tear on Kass. He doesn't need that much mana, roa is enough. Roa, zhonya's, and lich bane/deathcap are core. Not that you have to build them every time but athene's and tear are useless.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
If you're going for the super late game* then tear isn't that bad. Archangel's is always a nice luxury item on him.

*super late game means you have an easy farm lane and you're not missing any cs and your jungler has just fed you a first blood double kill against your opponent who does not hard counter you and you have the leniency to not just auto-snowball the game.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Please don't ever build Athene's or tear on Kass. He doesn't need that much mana, roa is enough. Roa, zhonya's, and lich bane/deathcap are core. Not that you have to build them every time but athene's and tear are useless.

Its really nice on him seeing as you can spam his 4 stack ult with the new masteries.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]