Toribash
Thanks CoKe for your good words. How many votes of approval do I need to obtain to join?
Not intelligent, just dedicated.
.:: Discord | Xanny#0798 ::.
There is no standard approval system stipulated. As it says in the first post, "our recruiting methods may be tougher than most (if not all) other Clans"... It's not as simple as get #yes/#no to join.
Originally Posted by BrrrHaHa View Post
I understand that I am rejected?

It seems that way.
Don't take it the wrong way, I've seen you ingame, you're a very decent player. But, still not quite ready. Pretty much what I said to Water, if you read that.
Originally Posted by XxanamyxX View Post
Thanks CoKe for your good words. How many votes of approval do I need to obtain to join?

Trip has the final word in every app.

But since we [evo] are a family... one no from any member and thats it.
Unless its a new boben.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
Sorry guys, but I've decided I am not ready for [eVo] just yet. Maybe I will be ready in the future, but not now.
Name: Ben Morrw (Hack)
Belt:3rd dan (3520 qi)
GMT: +11:00
Past Clans: [Evil], [Revenge], [ultimate].
Skills:I make replays, videos, maybe one day I'll get back into making textures, I'm not to fond of marketing but I'm sure one day I will put some effort into it.

Previous Nicks: Temux
Recommendations: Cacrot, although I may know a few other members who may vouch for me, he is the only one online that I can contact atm.
Mods: Generally anything that doesn't have a huge turn frame, (judo, wushu). I do a lot of sparring and Taekkyon.tbm is my favorite standard mod.
About Yourself:I've been around this game for quite some time (since 2007) but never really stopping to grind out games and earn QI. I've also done a lot of making textures in the past.
Why do I want to join [eVo]: Evolution is a well known clan with a reputation of having experienced members that I've had my eyes on for quite some time. I believe I can fit into this clan quite nicely and I'm friends with some of you.
Attached Files
Fluidity.rpl (131.2 KB, 9 views)
Practise.rpl (132.1 KB, 9 views)
Serenity.rpl (155.6 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by hack; Mar 24, 2013 at 02:57 AM.