Toribash
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
Oh man I love enchiladas! Tacos too and burritos too. All this food talk is making me hungry!

$_$ you can always sell it for money via PayPal. If you do that, you're getting free steam games from toribash! That's just what I'd be doing; however, if profiting isn't your thing, we could put some towards a couple of Vibe TC tourneys.

Well I am 15 so I don`t have paypal XD

I`m not intrested In giving away tc either (;
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
hello Vobe Vibe how you guys doing?

I'm going great Chintu! Reason being, is that my multiplayer replay thread has finally gotten more views than Oblivion's multiplayer replay thread! I desire to get the most popular MP thread of all time. There's still a few threads to beat before that happens though. Check it out if you want, it's an ABD decaps on thread of mine.

Sparky's Decap Game

Originally Posted by Nerobe View Post
Well I am 15 so I don`t have paypal XD

I`m not intrested In giving away tc either (;

Well then, all I can think of is buying some gnarly flames! I know that FurryPrints makes some wicked flames. Aside from that, I guess you've got some serious bragging rights!
i am not a fan of replays m9 :/
show me snacks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Why don't you go to Freddy fazbear's pizza?
it got pizza and snacks
*evilish sound* and got freddy and friends! ))))))
Woah woah Nerobe 15?? Bruh you look 20, haha damn son, ain't no bragging rights sparky, back in my young days when I had 400k I didn't brag, that's rude ;o and makes people jealous (hint, jealousy makes me kill), btw we should contact Mocuu for a clan vid, if we don't have one, but there's no vibe clan video that I know of soooo yus clan vid.
Originally Posted by Zaxx View Post
Woah woah Nerobe 15?? Bruh you look 20, haha damn son, ain't no bragging rights sparky, back in my young days when I had 400k I didn't brag, that's rude ;o and makes people jealous (hint, jealousy makes me kill), btw we should contact Mocuu for a clan vid, if we don't have one, but there's no vibe clan video that I know of soooo yus clan vid.

Lol do I really look that old O:

I also think that a clan video would be cool
-----
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
Why don't you go to Freddy fazbear's pizza?
it got pizza and snacks
*evilish sound* and got freddy and friends! ))))))

I might actually, I heard that the animatrónics there`s pretty fun to hang around with (;
Last edited by Nerobe; Sep 16, 2015 at 05:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tons of fun to hang out with freddy, he once suggested we play who can fit into an animatronics suit wins, but sadly I had to go home :P
BTW I haven't made a tao in ages so don't laugh okay? and It is still not done, so be patient, I am still getting used to the game again.
Attached Files
Zaxx - Vortex.rpl (179.1 KB, 3 views)