Endurance Onslaught 6.0
everyone here is already lost their right mind
brain is out of the building yippee....
drink on Sage, jug,,,

jokur Moderated Message:
@bolded: that seems gay
Last edited by jokerstein; Apr 2, 2013 at 03:01 PM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
remember my brain just left out the building
party hard people
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
Agnosticism is the view that the existence or non-existence of any deity is unknown and possibly unknowable. More specifically, agnosticism is the view that the truth values of certain claims—especially claims about the existence or non-existence of any deity, as well as other religious and metaphysical claims—are unknown and (so far as can be judged) unknowable.

Originally Posted by http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=agnostic
An agnostic is a person who believes that the existence of a greater power, such as a god, cannot be proven or disproved; therefore an agnostic wallows in the complexity of the existence of higher beings.

Sage agrees to nico (aka Appledosa) that he believe in God but do not have any religion but Sage does, therefore he is pretty much KTP.
Okay, no more talking about religion as it may lead to worse a racism or religious controversy around the Toribash community or this very own organiζation. and yes i copy pasted the thing for spelling's sake.

Therefore, let's find a safe and interesting topic.
Last edited by jokerstein; Apr 2, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd
at last change subject
now...the event guys the event we don't have bright line on this event
"0h no" -Trice
eventnya paling cuma planning2 doang tp ga akan dibikin.

event -> planning buat event

> eyes plox

Like a lie
Alright let's just make it easy, anyone who wants to do it globally say 1 and those who want to do this privately (in this board) say 2, with your reasons of course.
Any retardant and/or any nonsensical post will be deleted on site.
for me of course 1) due to the fact that i mention all of this to trying to achieve this org goal
"0h no" -Trice