Toribash
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
freeform app? ok
For starters, my real name is Alec. i'm an 18 year old player that has been playing since 2011. I'm not as active as I used to be(on the forum), but that can easily change. My single player skills, I believe, are not up to par. However; my multiplayer skills make up for this. People that you may be able to talk to for reference would be Hlmaster, theultimatum, or most players from Fyre.
The clans that I have been in were: Renegade demons, Pulse, Fyre, Atlantic, and warhead; in that order.
I had left renegade demons because I was constantly harassed by the leader and went to pulse, their ally at the time. Afterwards, pulse and renegade ended up combining to become Fyre. I had left fyre because nobody was active. Never saw anybody online, let alone posting in the forum. At that time, we were ranked as th second best clan untill activity became an issue. I left Atlantic because I had felt that I wasn't active enough there. Warhead broke up a month or so ago, and i'm still not quite sure why. Budsi and dimebag kinda just.. stopped being leaders. .-.
Thank you for reading my application, and i urge you to at the least give me a chance.

hey.. i'm just asking.. is my app under discussion.?
i like cats
Application k go
Some may know me some may not i will introduce myself for those who do not. Hello my name is William and I have been playing Toribash for about 5 months now. Let's start with a little background information about who i am. I am a 14 year old boy who is a basketball player (Point Guard) as well as a very good Football player. Sometimes when im in school I get elected for doing in the right thing every now and then I live in Miami, Florida, United States (GTM -5). The only way im able to use toribash is by my good old Desktop, I play Toribash on my spare time when I am not somewhere or playing a sport. Toribash is currently the only game I play since as of 4 months, just the game is self is amazing. I am willing to dedicate myself into being a more of a forum-active person, I usually don’t use forums so im trying my hardest to be one. I’m not that good of a player in toribash I do say so but if you need me to try, I will do so for my team and Clan.

I play a variety of mods but I do outstanding well in Aikido Big Dojo, Rk-Mma. I am a person that is open to all mods and I like to have Fun overall. I’m sort of a duelist and try my hardest to earn tc but when I don’t need it I will donate all I have into my clan of friends . I’m the type of guy who gets sort of mad when people talk trash to me at times, but other than that I’m fine with everyone in Toribash. I have not been into any clans for the fact because of that some of them feels like I wouldn’t into, But I do feel something in this clan, I would put all my effort and dedication into this clan.

Why I want to join [Obey] and how can I support it: As I said I would donate all my tc that I have extra for this clan and to my members (a.k.a friends). I would help out in any tourneys or events hosted by [Obey] Gladly willing to do so. The members of Obey are outstanding, Everyone has something that makes them unique. I am sort of a dueler at times when I need tc and such but other then that I sort of hate duels because of the trash talk that people tell you and everything, I think it’s very immature of them to do so I know this is a great clan but more like a family, I would love to have a chance to share great moments in this game with you guys, I really think we would have a blast!

My replays, Oh god where do I start I do have some that are sort of nice, If you guys allow me I am going to put 3 replays, 2 with my alt, 1 of my main. Hope you guys don't have a problem with it.

Skype: My Skype is envy.mantilla. I am available to chat or make a call any time I am playing. You can chat or call me anytime when you need me

I hope you guys take into consideration in my app.Thank you guys for your time. Have a good day/night.
Attached Files
The besttt.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
wat.rpl (57.3 KB, 2 views)
Splited.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
My application.
Hey, I'm back. Last time I made some bad jokes and they didn't go down very well. So I'm giving this a second shot.
Name... I'm iPortal, AKA James. AKA Skybreaker (My alt Master Belt account, which got hacked, deleted, and my 100,000 TC was taken so I got depressed ;~;), and I'm 14, My GMT is +0000, Because I live in England :3, Now where do I start? I've got ALOT of replays.. Most on Uke DM's, But one is in Greykido and the other is in ABD against a top notch player, and, I like the game modes in the replays.. I enjoy a bit of Mushu skeeting and rushing though.. Just for fun. c:. Even though I ADORE GREYKIDO.

I've been around the world... Of clans, I was invited to FTMage and I've been in Bomb, Detail and Blast, FTMage was just a bit low... Bomb people were arguing (And Zenboy ((Faggot)) was blackmailing Bomb.), Blast was inactive in wars, and Detail was dead.

About myself.. Well. As Slayaa knows, I love just to be fun and helpful, I am very determined, Even when I play badly... (Toxic knows how I try play against him. ;P), and being determined, I'm determined to get into Obey.. I'd LOVE to be part of this clan, I feel I could be a nice addition to your group.

Feel free to talk to me on Skype at iPortal/cherry_lucky_13 or on steam at {P00} iPortal (P00 isn't a Toribash clan, It's my friends group.. Just for the laughs of it.)

Thank you for reading my app. I very much hope you accept me..
| Replays. (I've got too many )
\/
-----
Please get back to me ASAP.
-----
I love brackets
Brackets are great aren't they?
Brackets are great.
Attached Files
(PORTAL) Daaaancing!.rpl (49.3 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Departure Gift.rpl (57.5 KB, 3 views)
(PORTAL) Get DOWN.rpl (30.3 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Half & Half.rpl (19.2 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Initialize.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Leave..rpl (27.6 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Mental.rpl (49.7 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Mine!.rpl (55.1 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) The Hampa.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
(PORTAL) Wrapping Paper.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 14, 2014 at 10:47 PM. Reason: I MADE IT BETTER. :D
My aplication
Name:Begotten12 I m a (Begotten fan)
Belt: brown almost black I think
Forum Activity(1/10)6/10) I check forums for clans I to sigh up for and if I m in a clan I check more often
Game Activity(1/10): (10/10) I love toribash I play it everyday its an awesome game
Steam name: rdtorres
Sever I play the most: the sever I play the most is ninjitsu tourney so I can get more tc
that was my apllictaion Plz write back
Originally Posted by Beggoten12 View Post
Name:Begotten12 I m a (Begotten fan)
Belt: brown almost black I think
Forum Activity(1/10)6/10) I check forums for clans I to sigh up for and if I m in a clan I check more often
Game Activity(1/10): (10/10) I love toribash I play it everyday its an awesome game
Steam name: rdtorres
Sever I play the most: the sever I play the most is ninjitsu tourney so I can get more tc
that was my apllictaion Plz write back

Denied. Read first post, ya know?
Better than Hattersin Belt.
hey.. i'm just asking.. is my app under discussion.?

I'm not Obey.. But firstly, They vote on private board. And if you did a non-free form to start, then made another app... It's still denied. Mainly because you have to wait a week or two after applying.. So I'll assume that their answer is probably a solid no.
i didn't know that, i apologize. and in the top of the recruitment thread, it said to use a freeform app. It doesn't stand out too much, so i figured that was to see if people were paying attention to the post.
i like cats
i didn't know that, i apologize. and in the top of the recruitment thread, it said to use a freeform app. It doesn't stand out too much, so i figured that was to see if people were paying attention to the post.

If you saw it said free form app.. Why didn't you do that the first time?

lol
look, i don't mean to be rude; they haven't accepted you either. do you really have any room to speak?
i like cats