Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Neutrals are not something you should use unless you plan on swaying your opinion yes or no in the future.
Pretty sure that's a reject, Madfists. Enough people are neutral/no to say that.
HI NITRO!!!!

My name in Toribash is Oxymetal. My real name is Matthew. My belt in Toribash is 2nd Dan Black Belt. The mod I regularly play is AikidoBigDojo. But its ok, Im a fast learner. My real life hobbies to do are playing Computer games (Toribash, CSGO, TF2) playing table tennis and drawing. Im in Sixth Grade. Dont mind my age. Trust me I hang out with high school fuckers. I live in the Philippines. Im always active in toribash and fb. But usually my family goes to our condo every friday or saturday. But when its not friday and saturday i play toribash for about 5 - 8 hours a day. Im always fun to play with, unless the people who i play with are faggots and annoying. People like 600405. Keep spamming, ANYONE WANNA DUEL 1k?. He repeats that line over and over again. So yeah. Hope you guys accept me in Nitro!

THANKS AND HAVE A GOOD ONE
-Oxymetal
GOTTA LOVE MEH!!! :D :D :D :D HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!! :)
Uh... just gonna give you the short answer. NO
If you want to apply to Nitro again please look at the first page and look at the rules and examples.
HomeyKrogerSage || Saevus || SoftnJuicy ; Amateur Programmer && US AF Hydraulics && Dad
Originally Posted by Oxymetal View Post
HI NITRO!!!!

My name in Toribash is Oxymetal. My real name is Matthew. My belt in Toribash is 2nd Dan Black Belt. The mod I regularly play is AikidoBigDojo. But its ok, Im a fast learner. My real life hobbies to do are playing Computer games (Toribash, CSGO, TF2) playing table tennis and drawing. Im in Sixth Grade. Dont mind my age. Trust me I hang out with high school fuckers. I live in the Philippines. Im always active in toribash and fb. But usually my family goes to our condo every friday or saturday. But when its not friday and saturday i play toribash for about 5 - 8 hours a day. Im always fun to play with, unless the people who i play with are faggots and annoying. People like 600405. Keep spamming, ANYONE WANNA DUEL 1k?. He repeats that line over and over again. So yeah. Hope you guys accept me in Nitro!

-Oxymetal

Welp. This is going on Valterain's list of shit applications. Congratulations. And Yes. I do mind the age.
And hey. You want to know why they call me the freshmen fucker?
Because I fuck freshmen.
Solid Reject
He also said highschool fuckers...
-----
I have that feeling that I wanna post another app even tho I'm already in the clan
but my 2 old applications are just making sick...
Last edited by birno; May 22, 2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I never forget.
Originally Posted by Oxymetal View Post
HI NITRO!!!!

-Oxymetal

Was I supposed to be impressed with your application? I could type a better one with my eyes shut. You are blatantly lacking in maturity and professionalism. You didn't give us any information at all on your toribash background, other then your belt rank, which all we have to do is look slightly to the left to see that. Your application was only one paragraph, and that one paragraph was completely awful. Also you play 5 to 8 hours a day? I don't believe you, and if you do, then you need to put down the computer and go outside, I understand that might be a scary concept to you, but trust me, it's awesome. But to the point, enough of us turned you down so the verdict is final.

Final verdict: Denied
Last edited by Icarus; May 22, 2015 at 07:22 PM.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
Just to hammer the last nail into your coffin oxy, no
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Well, Day's word is law Oxy. Sorry.

No, btw.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Vokster View Post
Was I supposed to be impressed with your application? I could type a better one with my eyes shut. You are blatantly lacking in maturity and professionalism. You didn't give us any information at all on your toribash background, other then your belt rank, which all we have to do is look slightly to the left to see that. Your application was only one paragraph, and that one paragraph was completely awful. Also you play 5 to 8 hours a day? I don't believe you, and if you do, then you need to put down the computer and go outside, I understand that might be a scary concept to you, but trust me, it's awesome. But to the point, enough of us turned you down so the verdict is final.

Final verdict: Denied

Dude. Vokster. You're a killer. I love you.