LOve
5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
i just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome. Jokes, I lie
just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome. Jokes, I lie mong isn't banned
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome. Jokes, I lie mong isn't banned. Sorry, another lie.
I can't believe I'm only a new brony..
I'm up to episode 5 atm, so I have a challenge of watching both seasons before the third season comes.. (probably impossible unless I have no life)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Yeh, probably.
I watched the whole of Season 1 in a day, and then up to episode 19 (the last one out at the time) of season 2 in the next two days.
Having no life FTW
the winter's chill grips the air once again. the sun seems dimmer than before
the [Frost] has returned
just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome. Jokes, I lie mong isn't banned. Sorry, another lie. Pony gets impaled.
@HL
Yeah, I read that. It was pretty sweet.

Also someone mashed up one of my songs with Tombstone's 'Discord.' They don't fit at all, they're in completely different keys, but wasn't that nice of him :D?
just had sex, and it sucked like hell. A wild Girl appeared on route 3 and I threw a pony ball up her ass. She said that it never felt so right. Then shit happened and I gave a fuck about pidda- wait what? How is everypony doing he said, and Deeza responded - I am alright, but facebook was deleted. The ponies died end of story. or not bitches mong is banned, ponys are awesome. Jokes, I lie mong isn't banned. Sorry, another lie. Pony gets impaled. Suddenly, Piffy started

Haven't been here in ages, don't like the thread much. Just thought I'd drop in to see how our soon-to-be-world-famous-novel is progressing, and what in fuck's name is this?